List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t make that call until after next season. No Dusty, no Shai, and more maturity and experience. He is just starting to come on IMO.
I think he is always going to be that defensive forward, & hey you need them. I don't think he kicks accurately in front of goal from set-shots especially to accumulate 30+ goals but look I am happy to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Is Luke Parker finally happening LOL

Lol, help them out if they give us more than they get. Otherwise they can gagf.
Carlton can’t have their cake and eat it, they want to keep P12 and land Houston!
So they need one of our R1 picks in exchange for their future r1 and some more.
That’s not going to work . Their future R1 pick could be mid teens, in a weaker draft.
The “and more “ part would have to be something significant . I’d hope we would not settle for Binns, who I’ve read we are interested in.

Geelong would probably offer us Darcy Lang and Billie Smedts for pick 10

I'd be in the ear of Jai Serong and Ryley West, 2 guys good enough for AFL but just cant get games at the moment.

I'd offer West midfield time to try and bring across and would be happy to offer a pick in the 20's for either.
Surprised you get a lot of disagree reactions. Jai Serong and West are the types we should be targeting. Less so West, but can play.
Jai Serong has been starring at VFL level and is starved of opportunity.

Like it or hate it, we need to trade for some fringe players so that we remain competitive while the draftees develop. That's what Hawthorn did with the likes of Amon, Chol and Impey.

Geelong would probably offer us Darcy Lang and Billie Smedts for pick 10

SDK for 10
10 for Smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton can’t have their cake and eat it, they want to keep P12 and land Houston!
That’s not going to work . Their future R1 pick could be mid teens, in a weaker draft.
The “and more “ part would have to be something significant . I’d hope we would not settle for Binns, who I’ve read we are interested in.

Blues can GAGF, that's the most ridiculous pick swap idea I've seen in weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also when have we publicly stated that we dont want to take 6 first round picks in this years draft, or is this just more made up media BS to create 'details' for a story.?
Why in gods name would we trade out a pick in a really strong draft for a pick that could be in the 20's next year in weaker draft? Makes absolutely zero sense.

We won't be helping Carlton out, absolute madness.

Have you seen Draft Day with Kevin Costner? - they can have the pick we get for Baker for F1 2025 & F1 2026

Macrae wants out at the Dogs... lol doubt we'd interested now when he could have left.
When we were interested a couple of years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back