List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

They're still together I'm pretty sure. I follow her on Instagram (don't judge me, she's hot).
bored episode 8 GIF

Need to give them more points than they have otherwise why would they bother. Throw in 33 instead of 41 and 50 and you get 1170ish. Or throw in 50 as well just to ensure they go for it...

Or throw in 39, 41, 50 and 57... keep 29, 31 and 33 and try and trade it for something in future.
You are correct that we’d need to give them more points than 1161.

If we offer to bypass selecting Ashcroft they immediately gain

Pick -points - 20% Brisbane discount
1 : 3000 2400
2 : 2517 2056
3 : 2234 1787
4 : 2034 1627

Their pick 14 and other picks(305) leaves them with a deficit of 590
2056 - (1161 + 305) 590 deficit.

To reach 2056 points we’d need to offer up 1751 points. To do this they’d need to offer a future selection or player also.

If RFC acquire pick 2 and even 3 we’d offer less points as we could pass on Ashcroft multiple times lowering his overalls cost.

Brisbane don’t anti up, we bid on Ashcroft.

Last edited:

80's, 90's & 00's were just a blur to me. I was hoping we had gone past those days of bitter disappointment.

We live in an era of equalisation. For the decade from 2013-2022 we made finals 8 times and won 3 x flags. We’ve gone 2 x seasons with no finals …. 2 …. and you’re bitterly disappointed already?

For the 30-years from 1983-2012 we made 2 x finals series and won 2 x finals.

With the amazing draft hand we will have and exciting rebuild with elite youth I’m at least 4-years of no finals before bitter disappointment kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You are correct that we’d need to give them more points than 1161.

If we offer to by pass selecting Ashcroft they immediately gain

Pick -points - 20% Brisbane discount
1 : 3000 2400
2 : 2517 2056
3 : 2234 1787
4 : 2034 1627

Their pick 14 and other picks(305) leaves them with a deficit of 590
2056 - (1161 + 305) 590 deficit.

To reach 2056 points we’d need to offer up 1751 points. To do this they’d need to offer a future selection or player also.

If RFC acquire pick 2 and even 3 we’d offer less points as we could pass on Ashcroft multiple times lowering his overalls cost. PPS
I wish you were right, but we are not getting 6 and 12 for Rioli (unless there are significant later draft picks returned to GC).

We cannot return picks to GC because that would leave us with no capital to get Brisbane pick 1.

We live in an era of equalisation. For the decade from 2013-2022 we made finals 8 times and won 3 x flags. We’ve gone 2 x seasons with no finals …. 2 …. and you’re bitterly disappointed already?

For the 30-years from 1983-2012 we made 2 x finals series and won 2 x finals.

With the amazing draft hand we will have and exciting rebuild with elite youth I’m at least 4-years of no finals before bitter disappointment kicks in.

Totally agree. My cup is still very full from those flags and all those moments. And anyone who isn't satisfied should give the game away - they'll be wreck most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+ another 4 years if he reaches game clauses between 2026-2030

Complete madness by the suns

Disagree brother

The guy is an absolute weapon and got offered huge money/contract from Melbourne clubs so the suns had to offer huge and the extra 4 year trigger is perfect to make sure he performs

Should be the first deal of trade week then. Can't think of any excuse why it shouldn't be.

Depends on what the afl want. They clearly held back trades until the final day last year and drop fed then in the last hour like it was sort of Wall Street frenzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait! The 4 years is in addition to 9?
No, the total is 9 years. The first 5 are 25-30 then an extra 4 if he plays a certain amount of games

The other sweetner we can offer in dealing with Gold Coast is that they can live trade us their picks in the 20s and 30s before a Lombard bid and then we trade back similar picks after the bid. They need this for their late junk picks to be used for matching. And we have similar picks to be able to work with them - depending on what we spend for Brisbane's 1st?

Reckon wc will baulk at giving us 3 , and using 6 back would be brainless for us . Me thinks a pair of r2s we grow a 4th back don’t reckon the cnts will part with 12 either unless maybe we give 20 back ,,,,maybe
This is all assuming Baker ends up choosing WC. He may end up deciding on Freo. 9,10,17 from Freo would be fair for Baker and Bolton.

Depends on what the afl want. They clearly held back trades until the final day last year and drop fed then in the last hour like it was sort of Wall Street frenzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the AFL love keeping the eyes and ears on the week all the way till the final second of the period.
Even the Yarren trade was final day, final minutes ( unfortunately for us)
Being were richmond they will hold us off for the media clicks and trade radio listening power we bring.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back