List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If I had a dollar for every time I have offered the missus half a bar whilst giving her one of these, I could afford to pay to have THE_GUN banned again ;)
The amount of foreplay in this thread is enough to drive even Johnny Sins mental

the AFL love keeping the eyes and ears on the week all the way till the final second of the period.
Even the Yarren trade was final day, final minutes ( unfortunately for us)
Being were richmond they will hold us off for the media clicks and trade radio listening power we bring.

I think most of our trades we go down to the wire because all the clubs are likely to be involved in multiple trades.

Last edited:

It’s interesting to hear WC asking 2 first rounders for Barass. Barass I think is 29 at the start of next season? Some of the trade values being discussed starts to make me think a player like Shai may fetch (given age, time left on RFC contract & ability) 2X 2024 first plus 2025 first, early second ? I know it’s sounding a bit crazy. There also seems to be a bit of a scramble for players and pics. Gives me a lot of faith in how the club has planned in term of stock piling picks… ahead of other clubs

It’s interesting to hear WC asking 2 first rounders for Barass. Barass I think is 29 at the start of next season? Some of the trade values being discussed starts to make me think a player like Shai may fetch (given age, time left on RFC contract & ability) 2X 2024 first plus 2025 first, early second ? I know it’s sounding a bit crazy. There also seems to be a bit of a scramble for players and pics. Gives me a lot of faith in how the club has planned in term of stock piling picks… ahead of other clubs
Key position players will always attract an inflated value as it's not easy to come across a high performing one.

I don’t hold much hope for Dixon, but if someone tall at Port was to get a hold of the hawks tomorrow, that’d certainly help the Eagles, and quite possibly us

Barrass turns 29 in October

Baker turns 27 in January

Bolton turns 26 in December

It’s going to be a laugh if Hawks win the flag and back out of the Barrass deal.

Reckon wc will baulk at giving us 3 , and using 6 back would be brainless for us . Me thinks a pair of r2s we grow a 4th back don’t reckon the cnts will part with 12 either unless maybe we give 20 back ,,,,maybe
If we don't get fair value then I'd rather keep him.

If they walk Baker to the PSD then I'd be happy to pick him up again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an idea.

We get Bailey Smith, Rily Sanders and the Bulldogs get a better backline and Taranto and the chance of a red hot crack for the premiership in 2025 and 2026 at least while we are building

I agree but I think it’s more likely he’ll go to Freo if WC don’t pay up.
Freo is the chance for anther premiership, versus WC being the club he supported growing up. If I was a two time premiership player I think I would move to the club I supported growing up, considering I would want to visit it for the next 50 years.

I would rather Sam Darcy
Why on earth would anyone want JUH at Richmond at this point in our list build. He will never ever be a number one key forward. Seen him play live a number of times now and I just don’t see it with him. Just because he was a pick 1 doesn’t mean he’s a great forward. Darcy? Absolutely

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back