List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get the love-in for cadman but hesitance around JUH. Contested marks, 1v1's, Goals, score involvements all in JUH favour

View attachment 2108490
Is this 2024 or both at same age though?

Didn't realise how bad JUH kicking is. WTF is that lol

I have fond memories of the late 80s. I have a memory, I was young, had a small TV in my room and Friday nights we would get lamb souvlaki in northcote. I remember they were massive and I'd eat it over a quarter. In particular I remember a Sydney richmone game but couldn't tell you the outcome, I just enjoyed watching the Tigers!!!
Round 14 1988. Syd vs Rich on a Friday night, and yes we won!

This ludicrous contract to Mac Andrew is gonna cause a mass exodus out of Fold Coast. Can imagine future negotiations for contract extensions for all their guns who outperform him not being pleasant when their contract offers look tiny compared to his. Will make a few run for the exits, some will get ridiculously huge contracts too and cause salary cap issues forcing Jack Bowes scenarios again that we'll be primed to pounce on with our cap space. This contract makes no sense. Darcy must be worth $2.5 mil and hate to think what Balta will cost to retain. At least we'll get pick 2 if he leaves for FA.

They're still together I'm pretty sure. I follow her on Instagram (don't judge me, she's hot).

I doubt he's still with her! You'd think all these model/influencers 🤭 who claim to work in Dubai realise that the world has cottoned on to the port a potty business. Especially when none of them actually model for any businesses.... yet all there photos are of them eating $1000 meals.... I hope they buy Solvol by the gallon after work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This ludicrous contract to Mac Andrew is gonna cause a mass exodus out of Fold Coast. Can imagine future negotiations for contract extensions for all their guns who outperform him not being pleasant when their contract offers look tiny compared to his. Will make a few run for the exits, some will get ridiculously huge contracts too and cause salary cap issues forcing Jack Bowes scenarios again that we'll be primed to pounce on with our cap space. This contract makes no sense. Darcy must be worth $2.5 mil and hate to think what Balta will cost to retain. At least we'll get pick 2 if he leaves for FA.
Cap trading will come in the next 2 years

there wont be an issue clubs will have 5 x $1 million players on their lists

Don't get the love-in for cadman
I'm not sure on your specific footy watching habits but recently if you've watched him, you can see the signs, especially in his last 2-3 games. Cadman and JUH are different types of forwards. I hate making player comparisons but it's unavoidable with this sport, but Cadman is more your Jeremy Cameron type, JUH is more your Lynch type but with better athleticism.

I'm not sure on your specific footy watching habits but recently if you've watched him, you can see the signs, especially in his last 2-3 games. Cadman and JUH are different types of forwards. I hate making player comparisons but it's unavoidable with this sport, but Cadman is more your Jeremy Cameron type, JUH is more your Lynch type but with better athleticism.
For me they are the perfect 2 tall combination we could get in 4 years time

Cap trading will come in the next 2 years

there wont be an issue clubs will have 5 x $1 million players on their lists
Dunno if it will turn out that way

Clubs still need to pick up the money needed and will probably only really want to be paying that excess for one or two seasons because it will prevent them from scoring free agents or hamper the ability to sign on players they already have

Will be very difficult to find clubs willing to open themselves to that kind of financial burden and it will only be one or two clubs each year who can actually take it on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon there is a reason why West Coast want 2 first rounders for Barrass. I can see one of them coming to us.
They won't get x2 firsts for a 30yr old injury prone defender. They are dreaming.

Now the Hawks are getting Josh Battle they don't need to overpay for Barrass. If the asking price is too high they can walk away.

I think you're a bit naive if you think Gold Coast negotiated a contract that would put unnecessary stress on their cap. They've done this dance before and as you mentioned had to salary dump Bowes out of the joint.
If they were smart, which I'm assuming they are, they didn't include full TPP which would be where his contract would grow with the EBA changes. I'd imagine that they didn't do that and this long term deal won't look nearly as bad in 5 years time when some players are getting close to $2m a year.

For me they are the perfect 2 tall combination we could get in 4 years time
I agree if we're living in fantasy land. I think they'd be too expensive considering we'd have to trade considerable resources for both.

Don't get the love-in for cadman but hesitance around JUH. Contested marks, 1v1's, Goals, score involvements all in JUH favour

View attachment 2108490
You are comparing one key forward who is 22 and the other who is 20.

At 20 JUH stats were similar to Cadman's after 34 games.

Now that Rowell & Anderson have seen what Mac Andrew got. Their managers are not going to settle for less..

They won't get x2 firsts for a 30yr old injury prone defender. They are dreaming.

Now the Hawks are getting Josh Battle they don't need to overpay for Barrass. If the asking price is too high they can walk away.

He will be 29 next year during the season and I'm only going by the reports on what they are asking for him.

Now that Rowell & Anderson have seen what Mac Andrew got. Their managers are not going to settle for less..
Mac will be generational and the face of that club.

He is going to be a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back