List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

This is bigfooty in tradeweek …

Excited Gold GIF

I know this will be met with plenty of opposition, but I would not mind one iota offering Seb Ross a one-year contract.
We could do with his experience on and off the field next year.
It would cost nothing. A DFA and a modest contract.

I know this will be met with plenty of opposition, but I would not mind one iota offering Seb Ross a one-year contract.
Understand the sentiment, just don't see where he fits considering we will still have Taranto, Hopper and Prestia on the list and an influx of high quality young midfielders we will want to get games into.
I think Parker is a better fit as he can play forward.
Just don't see the benefit of a Ross.

I guess it will depend on how many picks we take to the draft and where in the draft those picks are. This finals series can't end quick enough for me.

If we didnt have Hopper or Prestia. I would be all over it. It is the right idea but we already have way too many players in that area. Though I am not 100% sure about his leadership though. He was captain but captain of St Kilda, which is like saying you were the captain of the Costa Concordia when it sank.

That said, I think that if Callan Ward had ideas that he wants to eventually coach. We have a heap of list spots that could go to him as a playing coach for 2 years then transition him out to actual coaching staff. Also a great way to avoid the FD Cap.

We already have Taranto, Hopper and Prestia. Last thing we want is Seb Ross taking game time off a Jagga or FOS.

David Cunningham delisted by Blues the pick they got from us for Yarran.

Let's call it a draw, Yarran still didn't affect our Premierships pretty crazy.

Jack Martin also delisted what a fall from grace being a number 1 pick...

David Cunningham delisted by Blues the pick they got from us for Yarran.

Let's call it a draw, Yarran still didn't affect our Premierships pretty crazy.

Jack Martin also delisted what a fall from grace being a number 1 pick...
Number 1 in the special draft on GC and GWS were allowed to enter....Real interesting that Melbourne took Hogan with the next pick in that draft.

tugga do you feel we need a top up in experienced players? Not enough on our list?

Not against it given the huge exodus of players we are facing.

We need some depth, experience and leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would not be doing a deal for Rioli now... Richmond needs to stop being pushovers. if they going to take legacy player like Dustin Martin why would even do a deal with them?

I reckon it's even more an incentive that we should. We have a great chance to fleece Gold Coast, all these ex-tigers won't give them success.

We already have a good draft hand, it benefits us not if Dusty plays at another club, I don't care anyone says i'll never look at him the same again.
this was in response to why would we deal with them regarding Rioli

Dusty we dont need to deal with them he is uncontracted can simply join them we have no say.

Hope he goes well the champ

Dustin reached out to the Suns? Nothing in particular said ? So reach out could mean he called their receptionist to get a coffee with Dimma. If it does go further in terms of him playing , surely there would be rules governing this sort of behaviour???

Tactically not a smart move by Suns, should something eventuate as they are looking to bring in Rioli?

I would not be doing a deal for Rioli now... Richmond needs to stop being pushovers. if they going to take legacy player like Dustin Martin why would even do a deal with them?
Could actually work in our favour
Dusty will still get a half decent contract salary wise so means the Gold Coast will be very inclined to look for some help with Riolis salary

It is what it is re Dusty but let’s not shoot ourselves in the foot by trying not to capitalise on the situation

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back