List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This may be your finest post.
His finest post is a cut and paste job

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst everybody is thinking Bolton is just about a done deal to fremantle there could be a spanner in the works and may not be as 100% as people may think. Would not surprise me at all if there is a last minute twist to this

• Most players apart from Baker , Bolton have actually asked for a trade to a particular club similar to Macrae , Rioli when they know the new club can get the deal done like freo
  • Baker we know is just waiting to know who the new coach is and similar to Graham - But why is Bolton waiting ?
  • Twomey asked Matty Clarke about Baker/Bolton and he was very vague and didnt dismiss Bolton
  • Eagles could come in late with a massive offer last minute now they have off loaded Farling & Barrass as well as a few more they could easily offer $1.5 mil x 7 year deal and wipe fremantle's offer out and Bolton could easily flip for that cash
  • If Mcquarter gets the eagles job he would 100% want Bolton , Baker & Graham at the eagles i have no doubt

Could be more to play out in this if Mini gets the gig

I don’t mind it … a bidding war would be epic for Tigers. Eagles future looks a lot more exciting with Bolton, Baker AND Harley Reid leading the charge out of the wilderness (with Graham as steak knives).

Eagles pick-3 and a F1 for Bolton and Baker? I’d do that deal …. not sure Eagles would - although it’s worth it if it helps them retain Reid by being immediately more competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He typically says something like “It’s my personal belief that Other teams will be considering having a conversation about whether they would have interest”. Used to be a news breaker, now just a takes guy. 🥱
Yep

He combines his hatred of Richmond with a desperate desire to stay relevant.

While most of his colleagues laugh at how irrelevant he is

my wet dream is for rioli , botlon and dumma to watch us lift the cup while their next rebuild starts
Graham lifting the cup with Yze you reckon?

West Coast will only be in the market for Baker. Bolton will cost them too much draft capital and just makes no sense for them in their current position. Their annoying and arrogant fan base are all scdreaming out for draft picks, so Bolton just will not happen. The fact they are a chance for Baker is great for us as Freo also want him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back