List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast will only be in the market for Baker. Bolton will cost them too much draft capital and just makes no sense for them in their current position. Their annoying and arrogant fan base are all scdreaming out for draft picks, so Bolton just will not happen. The fact they are a chance for Baker is great for us as Freo also want him.

I sort of disagree. It’s not easy getting your hands on top tier players like Bolton. West Coast are a big club and may think they can turn things around in a couple of years with the right moves. Bolton, Baker, Graham, maybe even another free agent if they can convince someone decent to move there. They can also enter the conversation for Warner next year if they are well set-up.

The draft and wait strategy is not really feasible anymore with more player movement. Now it’s all about building your best 22 as quick as possible and keeping it at an AFL finals level for as long as possible. Look at the top 4 right now, barely missed finals in recent years and still looking to top up.

wonder what the bombers will do as far as points for 2024

They have Nguyen and kako, and will be in deficit if they do not find some picks

Wonder if thier 2025 F1 is on the table for us ?

I sort of disagree. It’s not easy getting your hands on top tier players like Bolton. West Coast are a big club and may think they can turn things around in a couple of years with the right moves. Bolton, Baker, Graham, maybe even another free agent if they can convince someone decent to move there. They can also enter the conversation for Warner next year if they are well set-up.

The draft and wait strategy is not really feasible anymore with more player movement. Now it’s all about building your best 22 as quick as possible and keeping it at an AFL finals level for as long as possible. Look at the top 4 right now, barely missed finals in recent years and still looking to top up.
But of the Top 4 only 1 flag in the last 15yrs....barely missed....

Inb4 someone suggests we should draft Biggy back.
Drawing Motivation GIF

If you want a laugh, Norf fans are deadset on getting in Balta.

Someone photoshop a norf jumper on him and stick him on the pic with Dusty, broad, Heeney, JDG and Gaff
Good. let’s get their first rounder, F1 and more. He’s talented but I think overated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll happily disagree with your disagreement. It is far easier for WA clubs to get access to top tier WA tallent, as they have done in recent history, and will do in the future. I live in WA and all i get to read about is the failings of both WA clubs constantly. West Coast looked after several aging premiership players for too long and traded in tallent at the expense of young players. They 100% have a focus on continuing to draft their next core of players, and the spend for Bolton will be too detrimental to achieving this.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back