List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If North are getting Darling for a 4th rounder, we should throw one of ours at WC instead, get emergency kpp cover and more importantly force north to draft a tall with pick 2, leaving us to scoop the pool with onballers.
How do you manage to continually suggest 💩 scenarios, are you the ghost of Richmond past?

Last edited:
We could do with some tall depth especially in the backline
I wonder if we could get Biggie back
Could be like when Croad went to Freo, achieved nothing then came back to Hawthorn and played in a premiership and made AA

Eagles pick-3 and a F1 for Bolton and Baker? I’d do that deal …. not sure Eagles would - although it’s worth it if it helps them retain Reid by being immediately more

Think it would only work if it was Baker + Bolton + 15 (bris) for pick 3 and future 1st

Then they get a future 1st from Hawthorn for Barass and they still get in 2 quality picks next 2 drafts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something to keep an eye on with the upcoming trade period, with the change in draft points from 2025 compared to this year.

1726882829534.png

Something to keep an eye on with the upcoming trade period, with the change in draft points from 2025 compared to this year.

View attachment 2116765
Next year say we come last so have 1, 19, 37 & 55. What happens if Kellaway is bid on at 40? Do we just get him free/55?

Next year say we come last so have 1, 19, 37 & 55. What happens if Kellaway is bid on at 40? Do we just get him free/55?
Not entirely sure

You're no use to me then 😆
hanging episode 9 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back