List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That all depends on how much help freo want and what they are prepared to cough up for that help as nothing is free

Place value on Bolton #9 + #16 with no salary contribution #9 + #10 with $250k contribution
#9,#10,#16 - With $600k contribution

Thats up to them what they are happy to give in draft picks
9&10 for Bolton with zero dollars.

They're horrific deals
Please explain why you believe they are 'Horrific' deals
lets break it up

Bolton for F1 = Top 3 pick which is a gun
Baker + 15 + 39 for this years pick #3 is a great deal

Whats your valuation of Bolton ? Do you think he is worth more than pick #3 in 2025 where we have players like
Dyson , Ludowyke ,Onley thats are standouts with 2 of the 3 would go #1 this year

Baker +#15+ #39 - if that buys you pick #3 this year ill eat my hat

Please explain why you believe they are 'Horrific' deals
lets break it up

Bolton for F1 = Top 3 pick which is a gun
Baker + 15 + 39 for this years pick #3 is a great deal

Whats your valuation of Bolton ? Do you think he is worth more than pick #3 in 2025 where we have players like
Dyson , Ludowyke ,Onley thats are standouts with 2 of the 3 would go #1 this year

Baker +#15+ #39 - if that buys you pick #3 this year ill eat my hat
There is no guarantee that WCE finish bottom 3 in 2025, especially if they're adding the likes of Bolton & Baker and have a more settled side than they did this year.

With that in mind I'd rather go pick 3, the Barrass pick and their R2 pick this year & 2025 if they want both.

There is no guarantee that WCE finish bottom 3 in 2025, especially if they're adding the likes of Bolton & Baker and have a more settled side than they did this year.

With that in mind I'd rather go pick 3, the Barrass pick and their R2 pick this year & 2025 if they want both.
The eagles are a disaster very similar to Richmond for 2025
both teams will finish bottom 2

The eagles are a disaster very similar to Richmond for 2025
both teams will finish bottom 2
They won 5 games this year with a part time coach for half a year and injuries. As I said with a new coach and healthy line up plus Bolton and Baker, I don't see them as a guarantee for the bottom 3. Take the deal that is guaranteed this year than gambling on next year.

Also a contracted Bolton is worth more than a top 3 pick.

since when is shai going to wet toast?
He's not, the suggestion was made about a deal someone would take if he chose WCE.

FWIW I believe he ends up at Fremantle and we get at least 2 if not 3 of their R1 picks from the next 2 drafts by paying a fair chunk of his salary for 1-2 years. I also believe we may do the same with Rioii and may even offer to pay some of Bakers salary to get a better pick from WCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won 5 games this year with a part time coach for half a year and injuries. As I said with a new coach and healthy line up plus Bolton and Baker, I don't see them as a guarantee for the bottom 3. Take the deal that is guaranteed this year than gambling on next year.

Also a contracted Bolton is worth more than a top 3 pick.
We will be lucky to get 9 + 10 for bolton from freo

#3 is worth more than 9 & 10 imo

We will be lucky to get 9 + 10 for bolton from freo

#3 is worth more than 9 & 10 imo
If we're not getting 9 & 10 for Bolton from Fremantle then Bolton wears yellow & black next year.

That all depends on how much help freo want and what they are prepared to cough up for that help as nothing is free

Place value on Bolton #9 + #16 with no salary contribution #9 + #10 with $250k contribution
#9,#10,#16 - With $600k contribution

Thats up to them what they are happy to give in draft picks
Reckon they’d want more than 25o that’s peanuts ,,,reckon 500-600

Reckon they’d want more than 25o that’s peanuts ,,,reckon 500-600
They’re keen on Shai & Baker. And it seems Baker is more likely than not to go elsewhere. Right there is 700k or more available.

I’m sure they’d prefer it, and maybe it greases the wheels if we agree to (significantly) part fund an opponent, but they wouldn’t make offers conditional on us going halves on Shai.
They have the headroom. And it’s their job to get it done. Could Garlick have been any clearer? It’s time for Freo.

I think we will be bringing in a least 4 quality draftee's we will probably look to trade any picks we don't use into next years draft. mostly draft players are only paid 300k, I think there is a chance we are looking at players not getting a game at their club, think we have been linked to Hobbs & Tsatas from Essendon.
DE Konning - Geelong

Thats a long shot and unlikely but would be ideal

I would rather pay $650k x 4 and take all 3 of their picks
2 years max helping clubs financially.

In two to three years max we’ll need the cap space to recruit FA & out of contract players etc ourselves. 4 years funding is ridiculous. Plus we will also need to be involved in cap trading directly for draft picks. Everyone wants to trade finance for higher draft picks if they have it, but it has a limited time span as you will need that cap space when you are ready to compete and purchase top players(like Lynch).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back