List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Baker wants to see whose WCE coach will be. Whilst mini is a chance so to is WCE.

But as I said over a month ago, Freo made a massive pitch to Baker. Freo are going to try to get a Premiership. They believe they have the talent just need icing on the cake. Bolton and Baker are that.

I believe news may drop soon that Freo have again reached out to Baker and his management about terms and how serious they want him. He also knows Freo can satisfy Richmond demands which is important to him. The talk of pick 3 from WCE on the table is because Baker has made it clear to both teams he won’t come if they don’t satisfy Richmond.

He’s certainly got a decision to make.
Do you/ we have a preference Bob? Obviously it would be nice if Liam said I’ll go to whoever gets it done, and it’s an auction, but that’s probably fanciful.
The WC 3 really appeals. Maybe there are other ways to get that if Baker goes to the Dockers, or we look to #2 instead, but less clear to me how that happens.
I wonder if Bakes chose Freo if it would be negotiated, even if not announced, as a package (and who that would benefit) or separately

I think Baker wants to see whose WCE coach will be. Whilst mini is a chance so to is WCE.

But as I said over a month ago, Freo made a massive pitch to Baker. Freo are going to try to get a Premiership. They believe they have the talent just need icing on the cake. Bolton and Baker are that.

I believe news may drop soon that Freo have again reached out to Baker and his management about terms and how serious they want him. He also knows Freo can satisfy Richmond demands which is important to him. The talk of pick 3 from WCE on the table is because Baker has made it clear to both teams he won’t come if they don’t satisfy Richmond.

He’s certainly got a decision to make.

Yep. Hearing if Mini gets the WC gig, Baker will 100% land at Eagles.

Do you/ we have a preference Bob? Obviously it would be nice if Liam said I’ll go to whoever gets it done, and it’s an auction, but that’s probably fanciful.
The WC 3 really appeals. Maybe there are other ways to get that if Baker goes to the Dockers, or we look to #2 instead, but less clear to me how that happens.
I wonder if Bakes chose Freo if it would be negotiated, even if not announced, as a package (and who that would benefit) or separately

Many ways to skin a cat.

I don’t care where Baker goes so long as Blair gets the best possible deal from it for us.

Usually separating deals means more. But Freo’s desperation could count in favour this time.

I was told a couple of weeks ago, Freo have informed Richmond they are willing to match terms for what they want for Bolton to get him in. I don’t know what terms those are. But regardless, it’s about us getting what we want from this outcome of losing Baker, Bolton and Rioli.

Wouldnt think that Mini would be top of the queue. Would be surprised if he gets it.

According to a friend in the west who has strong WAFL connections, WCE have King and Mini as the 2 leading candidates.

Some concern over King over the collapse last week and some doubts on his ability to handle the stresses of head coaching.

According to a friend in the west who has strong WAFL connections, WCE have King and Mini as the 2 leading candidates.

Some concern over King over the collapse last week and some doubts on his ability to handle the stresses of head coaching.
I hate myself for how quickly my mind went from hearing of King’s collapse to what that means for our prospects of getting pick 3. Hope he’s ok.

News here that Hayden Skipworth is in that WCE mix.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back