List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know some have mentioned Sam De Koning as a possible target and after thinking about it for a bit, I'd hope that Blair is planting a seed in the minds of Geelong by mentioning that we may be willing to help them facilitate a trade for Bailey Smith, by offering up one of our mid R1 picks, but it would need to be a worthwhile deal for us to part with the pick by saying someone like De Koning would be what it would take to get us interested
Helping Geelong do anything but eat a 💩 sandwich 🥪 is wrong on so many levels.

Guys, the Cats are not parting ways with SDK, come on.
Most likely they don't part with him, but dangle a pick out there and see if they flinch. You just never know what can happen.

Was odd that Port went for 2 ruckman at the time. Saints will get a bargain pickup now.

Now who was it that tried to tell me Soldo was going to have a better career than Nank? 🤔
That would likely be me lol

Was odd that Port went for 2 ruckman at the time. Saints will get a bargain pickup now.

Now who was it that tried to tell me Soldo was going to have a better career than Nank? 🤔

Soldo was stiff. Started extremely well at port, copped a decent injury and then Sweet came in and was very good, so he didn't get a look in. Without that injury, he probably plays more than Sweet did.

What do trade scenarios look like if Mini is appointed WC coach and both Baker and Bolton want to go to WC?
Pick 3 + Barrass pick for both? Which would mean we won't get 9 and 10 and possibly 16.

Maybe 3 way trade where we went up with 3 + 9 + 16?

What a life they're living
Oh geez! We are in such a good spot with trading out our blokes. Simon Garlick also said this......

"Fremantle CEO Simon Garlick has declared the Dockers’ time to deliver is now and the club will no longer spend time looking into the future as they strive to win their first premiership."

The GCS and Freo don't want their 1st round picks, we have players that they have targeted as 'must gets'

It really is the perfect storm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh geez! We are in such a good spot with trading out our blokes. Simon Garlick also said this......

"Fremantle CEO Simon Garlick has declared the Dockers’ time to deliver is now and the club will no longer spend time looking into the future as they strive to win their first premiership."

The GCS and Freo don't want their 1st round picks, we have players that they have targeted as 'must gets'

It really is the perfect storm
But
But
But

Thats not what Garlick meant

I means we want Warney & Pickett

If he really means that and follows through with it, I apologise for every mean thing I have said about him since he left Richmond :D

He can say that because they have Lombard via the academy so they can match with whatever they want. If they can get Lombard as a top 10 level pick, no one is batting an eyelid if they bring in Rioli and Noble via trades. If they didn't have Lombard coming in, I doubt they would be publicly saying they don't need first round picks.

I vaguely recall another highly rated prospect available to them next year.

Dimma just now on 360: “we don’t need first round draft picks”.
He probably means they get the academy kids with picks between 30 and 60! What a scam it is! Bring anyone with talent into that program and then grab them with whatever leftover picks you have. Dimma is not wrong. They don't need a round 1 pick ever again!

The funny thing is that it's all in plain sight for those who have a modicum of perception. Garlick, Campbell, Dimma have already laid their cards on the table.

I'm just waiting for the WCE to complete the holy triumvirate
It's amazing they still haven't worked it out how the system works. We've still got it.

He probably means they get the academy kids with picks between 30 and 60! What a scam it is! Bring anyone with talent into that program and then grab them with whatever leftover picks you have. Dimma is not wrong. They don't need a round 1 pick ever again!
Really don't give a flying **** as to whoever they have access too, what I do give a flying **** about is how desperate they are to acquire our contracted players

The funny thing is that it's all in plain sight for those who have a modicum of perception. Garlick, Campbell, Dimma have already laid their cards on the table.

I'm just waiting for the WCE to complete the holy triumvirate
They are already bending over before we even get the Lube

Soldo was stiff. Started extremely well at port, copped a decent injury and then Sweet came in and was very good, so he didn't get a look in. Without that injury, he probably plays more than Sweet did.
Whatever happened to fighting for your spot? One year & he jumps ship coz it’s gotten too hard. Says a lot about the character of the man.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back