List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

baker wants to go so we will not be keeping him and he would not resign with us

West Coast can do a separate deal to my awesome trade above.

fatality GIF

dan houston is one of those campaigners I never knew existed until I saw he was getting traded

That says more about your footy knowledge than anything else though

Well that didn’t last long lol

Don’t really want him back because his knee is absolutely cooked but would be worth it just because of what his sister said

Don’t really want him back because his knee is absolutely cooked but would be worth it just because of what his sister said
His sister, what a dumb campaigner hahahaha

Houston to Melbourne for pick 5 (i know if i was Houston I'd say no but he was keen earlier in the year)

Port trade pick 5 to Freo for picks 9 & 27

Port trade pick 9 to Gold Coast for Lukosius

Freo trade picks 5 & 16 to Richmond for Bolton

Gold Coast trade picks 6 & 12 to Richmond for Rioli + some Salary

Melbourne gets Houston
Port get Lukosius & pick 27
Fremantle get Bolton
Gold Coast get Rioli
Richmond gets picks 5,6,12 & 16

Fremantle still have pick 10 plus Bolton
Gold Coast have pick 9, 20 & 26 plus Rioli

Richmond go to the draft with picks 1,5,6,12,16,21.
plus have picks 29,39,41,47 to try and trade with Lions or next year's 1st round.

Keep Baker, trade some picks for Peatling.
Tbh I think 5 is worth more than 9 and 27 ,,,doubt that has legs ,,,I’m cool with 9/10 for shai

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps but a generational player that has exposed form at senior level. If we chase him we are chasing who will in time be best player in the comp alongside Daicos
Why would the club go for a hail Mary when a serious injury stuff's up the club for years.

Not going to happen.

Love how the Cats got knocked out 2 days ago and already have announced their delisting. Meanwhile we are sitting there still foxing around with if we are going to cut Noah Cumberland

FMD you'll complain over anything. Richmond has already delisted / retired:

Dusty
Grimes
Naismith
Pickett

And the following players are effectively gone:

Baker
Bolton
Graham
Rioli

Why the **** would Cumberland being on the list impact anything? He's on **** all money and we're on track for 8 list "delistings" already. Yet, you think this is some critical oversight.

If anything, it would be smart list management to keep a couple of Cumberland and Coulthard types on 1 year deals so they can be delisted in 2025 to meet the quota.... But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your daily meltdown.

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk

Except all the stuff i am saying now, i was saying in real time when it was happening. you can go back and check, don't let the truth get in the way of your agenda tho

Well except for the the fact i was ropable at the time over the returns we got for Higgins & Butler. Ropable we didn't go to recruit Jesse Hogan.
I doubt anyone cares that you post to highlight the negative actions/decisions that RFC makes….

It’s more that you ONLY take the time to post negative comments or to highlight how good a move any OTHER club has made… this isn’t an agenda of mine, just an observation.

You’ll probably return fire with “I call it as it is” or some crap, but there’s no balance with what you’re saying…

Again, just an observation.

What insight. No other club drafted Holmes. Is this not true for literally EVERY player? Only 1 team ever "drafts" anyone. What makes Max Holmes such a unique case? :moustache:

Club could have easily got Holmes and still ended up with Brown IMO - from memory Brown was considered a reach at 12 and expected to so later
With respect RJK Tiger, I know for a fact that if Tigers didn't draft Brown with pick 17,that Geelong, Melbourne Sydney were all waiting to call his name with picks after 17,but before our next pick.

Must be a full moon with all the lunatic asylum trades being proposed.

There is a reason why they have been delisted or told to find another club.

It's because they are shite and no amount of wishful thinking is going to change that.

it was a super moon

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back