List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton is our best player..and he is contracted.
If we don’t play hard for this, I’ll just about give up and lose all faith in this club.
Draft picks aren’t even guaranteed. They would be needing to offer way overs to get him. Plan and simple, otherwise we happily keep him.
It's always a low ball offer with the team buying
Same with Rioli, pay up of gagf, I've got no problem keeping them if they don't pony up with what we want, they don't have a small forward anywhere near as good as Bolton look at today's
Grand finalist Papley, Raynar, Cameron, Lohmann
Bailey, small x factor forwards are gold
Bolton has it in spades, pay up campaigners.

That article makes no sense. Holding pick 10 for Baker? So happy to give us all 3 picks if Baker chooses them?

Article is written like it's wanting Eagles to pay pick 13 for Baker. Reckon there is more chance Baker picks eagles anyway so when that happens we can say no to 9 & 16.
Who are they ?
Do they have any credibility

Just drag the Bolton trade until the last minute

If they dont bend over already lubed up then fine we keep Shai and Freo go into 2025 with no small foward capable of kicking 50 goals a season and miss finals. or even better lose a GF because they want draft picks

We have more than enough picks for the rebuild no issue keeping our best player

Tomnat Tigers _DBF_ who wants to slap this campaigner?

Would think we'd get some sympathy given Richmond tax and Arsenal tax are the same thing.

I'm curious about the lack of names being linked to Richmond. Hobbs has been loosely linked to us, but you'd think an underutilised player somewhere would see opportunity at the tigers - see Houli and Grigg for examples.

So much water to go under the bridge, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Not the year for it.

First 6 = FOS, Jagga, Draper, Langford, Lalor, Ashcroft

Then another 2x groups - 12 & ~15 I said
Pretty sure there will be 1 or 2 added to that group like Smillie , Armstrong , Reid that will fall into that top 6 somewhere
not all teams are looking at Mids and a team like Melbourne or North could easily decide to reach for Armstrong
or Eagles could want that bigger Smillie

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back