List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:

18 + Future 1st (likely anywhere from 15 to 18) for 29,39,41,47,57,66 & 72. Over 2000 points for this years draft for the lions but we also get a future 1st. Doesn't matter where that lands, its still an extra first rounder.
While it'd be nice, they can't do that.

Can't hold that many picks for matching bids. Can only hold the number of list spots you have +2

We'll upgrade some of those later picks to first rounders next year. Melbourne's first rounder next year would be very attractive.
Agreed. Can see us trading pick 21 to the highest bidder. Blue sky scenario is we get 22 for Graham.

YZE appointment definitely was definitely not the players choice by looks and doesn’t seem to have won them over. Oh well, good chance by YZE to prove his worth and make his own team
e girls will win a flag in 3-4 years with mini and the rfc dynasty gameplan bookmark it

meanwhile we'll be appointing grigg to clean up yzes mess when we couldve done it earlier

6 and 20 for Rioli
9 and 10 for Bolton
3 for Baker and 10
17 for our late picks

1, 3, 6, 9, 17, 20, 21

EZ
I think North will be desperate to get rid of 2, if we've got 1,3,6,9 I wouldn't buy it off them unless it's for 9 and 21. Even then, it doesn't make much sense.

Definitely not for 6 & 9 with 2&22 coming back to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think North will be desperate to get rid of 2, if we've got 1,3,6,9 I wouldn't buy it off them unless it's for 9 and 21. Even then, it doesn't make much sense.

Definitely not for 6 & 9 with 2&22 coming back to us.
I'd do 9, 18, and 20 for 2 and 22. Nothing more.

Eagles board melting hard over Baker for 13.
"Baker can nominate all he wants, but if Richmond ask for pick 13 for an uncontracted role player, we can get him to walk to the PSD. Two can play at that game."

****ing morons.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back