List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? He's easily worth it. Schultz went for a first and a second and is the lesser player.

It'll be pick 17 after Ashcroft, Lombard, Kako and Battle comp.
Schulz was contracted when he moved Baker isn't

I wouldnt be too sure about Bolton to freo now

Why has he not nominated a club ? There is no reason
Eagles could pay him more than freo and with Baker , graham & Mini going there and Matty Clarke head of list management
anything could happen
Bolton leaving because we're rebuilding.
West Coast doing the same.
Bolton to Freo makes more sense.

Smith should be for Geelong's 1st picks this year and next and is still unders.
Agree, Bulldogs and Cats deal is a long way from settled. Dogs are fuming. I can't see cats first pick being sufficient.

People comparing Smith trade to Bakers is comparing apples to oranges.

Anyone notice a difference between us and say Cats/Dogs & Power/Blues? Now it might be because we haven't started negotiations yet but there is already a lot of angst with those other teams but none for us as yet.

I also read Carlton were eyeing off our F1st pick to swap to Port LOL go and get ****ed Carlton.

Just heard on trade radio… via Sam Edmund that both baker and graham will now nominate west coast… eagle now looking to do a puck swap for pick 3 to get 2 later first rounders to get the baker deal done.. or get it done directly with us for a pick swap and baker…
This has already been raised, but in ideal world, we get any 2 of 9/10/16 off Freo for Bolton, then we give Baker + 9 or 10 to WC for pick 3. There will be lots of huffs & puffs but that’s what we need to aim for.

what if we keep pick 1 but swap our wooden spoon for pick 2, north would then have a set
They're after experience.
I guess i can throw in my 33yr old wooden spoon to sweeten the deal.

That's why they got more for a lesser player.
Clubs always pay a premium to get a contracted player. That's why everyone is saying pick 6 +? for Rioli and up to 3 R1 picks for Bolton.

18 + Future 1st (likely anywhere from 15 to 18) for 29,39,41,47,57,66 & 72. Over 2000 points for this years draft for the lions but we also get a future 1st. Doesn't matter where that lands, its still an extra first rounder.
The problem with that,Would that mean brisbane need to have list spots open to do the trade?

Bolton leaving because we're rebuilding.
West Coast doing the same.
Bolton to Freo makes more sense.
Bolton is leaving due to family reasons. He's actually happy at Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we are.

Not surely at all. West Coast want to keep pick 3 for Jagga.
Wouldn't West Coast be wanting Bo Allen? Wouldn't need to worry about go home factor. He'd be locked in for 10 years.

This has already been raised, but in ideal world, we get any 2 of 9/10/16 off Freo for Bolton, then we give Baker + 9 or 10 to WC for pick 3. There will be lots of huffs & puffs but that’s what we need to aim for.

I said that scenario weeks ago give Baker and say pick 10 in return for pick 3
It is a very deep draft full of talent so if Pick 13 is the offer from the eagles I have no issue with that as I believe bakes is worth between 10 and 15

e girls will win a flag in 3-4 years with mini and the rfc dynasty gameplan bookmark it

meanwhile we'll be appointing grigg to clean up yzes mess when we couldve done it earlier
What ya mean yze's mess.
Don't see nothing wrong picking his son with pick 1.

Bolton doing us a MASSIVE favour here by not nominating and making it a bidding war. In reality, behind the scenes he is every chance of going to Freo but WC and Freo don't need to know that.

haha weve got the dickers and e gurls on a leash 🦮🐕‍🦺🦮🐕‍🦺🦮🐕‍🦺🦮

Competition is good. Very good.

Freo offer 9 & 16.

We tell WCE that is the deal to beat. They then have to beat that.

This is only good news for us.

I’ll run with it, I was told three first round picks for Bolton or one top 5 and another first is what we have told his management we want.

I’m actually thinking Bolton and Pick 29 for 9, 10 and 16.

Competition is good. Very good.

Freo offer 9 & 16.

We tell WCE that is the deal to beat. They then have to beat that.

This is only good news for us.

I’ll run with it, I was told three first round picks for Bolton or one top 5 and another first is what we have told his management we want.

I’m actually thinking Bolton and Pick 29 for 9, 10 and 16.
Then 10 & Bakes for 3?

Then 10 & Bakes for 3?

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back