List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, can we trade that ****wit ex mod Morro out while we're clearing deadwood? 🤔
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Bolton wants nothing to do with Yze
Is the story that there was a lack of professionalism from some senior players (probably martin) and some players not playing to the game plan (bolton), so part of it is they don't want to be near the bottom, part they have some trade value, and part a new coach needs players to back him and some of ours didn't show they could back a new young coach? In which case best case is they are all traded out and the new players that come in will listen to the coach?

Baker to West Coast really frees up the three first round picks for baker. Delicious

Bolton will not be traded unless its on Richmonds terms

#9 + #10 for freo before any salary contribution and that is a separate trade - If not our terms he stays SIMPLE
#3 is the price for the eagles - No negotiations
Yeah he will. If it doesn't work then he'll go to mediation, you watch.

No we don’t. Bolton will go to whoever we nominate and that’s after we have auctioned him off to the highest bidder. If he nominated a club it would limit our ability to play of WC against Freo. Dutch auction forth coming.

It wouldnt limit our ability at all he is contracted all it would do is put pressure on the club who he nominates Lachie Weller style, you still speak to both teams regardless.. if he doesnt want to go to the deal that suits us .. he stays

Yeah he will. If it doesn't work then he'll go to mediation, you watch.
He can go to mediation all he likes

His choice of club has the picks and we have the contract
Mediation means sh!t

Hold our ground as Freo are desperate for Bolton more than we are for picks
Bolton will be worth a top 10 pick for atleast another 2 years
No Chance im doing Bolton for 9 +16

9 + 10 or GTFO

Can you campaigners please slow down? I'm on holidays and don't have the time to read every post like when I'm at work.

Also, can we trade that ****wit ex mod Morro out while we're clearing deadwood? 🤔
How do you think I feel
I’ve been out bush at halls gap for the last 5 days
I’ve got 5 days worth or reading to catch up on
Don’t even know who won the granny yet

How do you think I feel
Just take the day off and read only things posted after midnight tonight
its all cool i have read everything and Groupie is fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn't been diagnosed by Dr Meehan has he??

Well the initial doctor / medical team views on it all were entering Meehan territory..

he thankfully and correctly sought further opinions and advice and is now on the correct treatment program (has been on the right path for a little while now).

it's just a long, slow process with brain injuries.

I asked him if I was allowed to share this stuff so I don't want anyone to think I have said something out of line here, but during his assessments the Neuro likened the damage Tigs has sustained to that of a high impact car crash or a gun shot wound to the head.

But thankfully the damage is contained to a specific area.

Don't know eagles well, but haven't they had 2 or 3 years of draft picks? If they have some youth could bolton and Baker be attractive to a bounce? Darling will also be pick back, and then a free agent and they are looking a lot better? Go mini!
They'd be mad to chase Bolton given where they're at. But we can always hope...

How do you think I feel
Havent seen a lazier mod since that Morro fella. if my memory serves me correctly, super handsome guy but didnt do much modding.

Won't go mediation when he has so many years on his contract. Nothing adverse has occurred... there is no Hawks-like racism stuff here. We either get a deal that is acceptable or he stays. Pretty simple.
Family, indigenous, connection to land... and so on.

Well the initial doctor / medical team views on it all were entering Meehan territory..

he thankfully and correctly sought further opinions and advice and is now on the correct treatment program (has been on the right path for a little while now).

it's just a long, slow process with brain injuries.

I asked him if I was allowed to share this stuff so I don't want anyone to think I have said something out of line here, but during his assessments the Neuro likened the damage Tigs has sustained to that of a high impact car crash or a gun shot wound to the head.

But thankfully the damage is contained to a specific area.
Gun shot wound to the head?? WTF?? Not many live to tell that story... that's definitely Meehan stuff.

He can go to mediation all he likes

His choice of club has the picks and we have the contract
Mediation means sh!t

Hold our ground as Freo are desperate for Bolton more than we are for picks
Bolton will be worth a top 10 pick for atleast another 2 years
No Chance im doing Bolton for 9 +16

9 + 10 or GTFO

nah 3 or GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back