List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728031802671.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
There is no way we are getting Pick 13 from the Suns for Rioli. None.

They are going to get a bonanza for it as the Pies and Blues are desperate for it for Houston.

Pick 6 and 23 I personally would be targetting.

* Surely Cam would know this being inside the Richmond walls apparently *
Agree,did I see Sydney offered picks 19,22 for sun's 13,I would be OK then to accept 6,19 for Dan which leaves 22 for sun's.

Used to break news. Now exclusively a highly caveated, not-ruling-out, I wonder if, gee whiz takes guy.
I kinda get it - it’s way easier - but what he does say is basically worthless
afl just uses him to push agendas now, whatever stance he takes is the stance of the afl. will take the odd limp wristed swipe at the afl every now and then to maintain his cover but the guys a shill.

Used to break news. Now exclusively a highly caveated, not-ruling-out, I wonder if, gee whiz takes guy.

I’m not watching tonight because I don’t watch anything that Cornes and this idiot are on.

The quicker Richmond supporters realise switching off from these guys, not responding to their nonsense on any platform is the way to get them off air, the better we will be.

But alas, it doesn’t happen.

Also has remarkably little idea what the phrase 'sliding doors' means. This would be less notable if his primary output weren't an article called 'sliding doors'

Also has remarkably little idea what the phrase 'sliding doors' means. This would be less notable if his primary output weren't an article called 'sliding doors'
That that “column”, which I don’t think I’ve actually ever read apart from timeline “what an idiot” screenshots, is easily the most read/ clicked content on the league’s site is a bit cringe.

That said, these guys aren’t creating the market - they’re reflecting it.

There’s about 75 mins per day (so, 30 odd sans ads) of Tradio that have genuine insight value - the Twomey/ Riley hour & the first 15m of Tom Morris, but watch the figures drop in a few weeks & they’ll stun.

I enjoy Kornes during games, which reminds me the rest is just a bit. But Damo’s now just a fluffer

I’m not watching tonight because I don’t watch anything that Cornes and this idiot are on.

The quicker Richmond supporters realise switching off from these guys, not responding to their nonsense on any platform is the way to get them off air, the better we will be.

But alas, it doesn’t happen.
Change that to all supporters! Those blokes are cancers on our game

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

That that “column”, which I don’t think I’ve actually ever read apart from timeline “what an idiot” screenshots, is easily the most read/ clicked content on the league’s site is a bit cringe.

That said, these guys aren’t creating the market - they’re reflecting it.

There’s about 75 mins per day (so, 30 odd sans ads) of Tradio that have genuine insight value - the Twomey/ Riley hour & the first 15m of Tom Morris, but watch the figures drop in a few weeks & they’ll stun.

I enjoy Kornes during games, which reminds me the rest is just a bit. But Damo’s now just a fluffer
Barrett makes about $1.5k per week from that stupid article alone.

How Barrett is employed to cover a sport he has no idea about is beyond me 😂

The guy is clueless. Let’s not forget he said we couldn’t win the flag without Tross the next day after he did is knee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Rioli (Richmond to Gold Coast)​

The Suns’ pick six will be central to this trade, but the Tigers have thus far also asked for Gold Coast to include their No.13 selection. Richmond are adamant they want more than pick six alone for the triple premiership player, who just won the club’s Jack Dyer Medal for the first time and is contracted until the end of 2027, but it is doubtful the Suns will do that, given what else they are trying to do with No.13.

Shai Bolton (Richmond to Fremantle)​

There are some compassionate reasons for Bolton wanting to return to Western Australia, but he is one of the Tigers’ best players, under contract, and they know the Dockers have a mighty draft hand. Bolton hasn’t actually nominated Fremantle as his preferred destination, but that is where he will end up.

Fremantle hold picks 10, 11 (tied to Collingwood) and 18 (Port Adelaide), which puts them in a far stronger position than West Coast to make a play for Bolton. The Eagles are trying to split their No.3 pick to gain multiple assets instead.

The Dockers are willing to hand over 10 and 18 for Bolton, which Richmond are so far unwilling to accept, as they instead push for 10 and 11. The Bolton trade is not expected to be one of the early completed deals.

Liam Baker (Richmond to West Coast)​

The premiership Tiger has requested a trade to West Coast, but this deal won’t get done until Tom Barrass’ move to Hawthorn is complete. Hawthorn’s first-round pick, No.14, will be the basis of any Barrass trade, with that selection then set to be forwarded to Richmond for Baker.

The Suns’ pick six will be central to this trade, but the Tigers have thus far also asked for Gold Coast to include their No.13 selection. Richmond are adamant they want more than pick six alone for the triple premiership player, who just won the club’s Jack Dyer Medal for the first time and is contracted until the end of 2027, but it is doubtful the Suns will do that, given what else they are trying to do with No.13.

There are some compassionate reasons for Bolton wanting to return to Western Australia, but he is one of the Tigers’ best players, under contract, and they know the Dockers have a mighty draft hand. Bolton hasn’t actually nominated Fremantle as his preferred destination, but that is where he will end up.

Fremantle hold picks 10, 11 (tied to Collingwood) and 18 (Port Adelaide), which puts them in a far stronger position than West Coast to make a play for Bolton. The Eagles are trying to split their No.3 pick to gain multiple assets instead.

The Dockers are willing to hand over 10 and 18 for Bolton, which Richmond are so far unwilling to accept, as they instead push for 10 and 11. The Bolton trade is not expected to be one of the early completed deals.

The premiership Tiger has requested a trade to West Coast, but this deal won’t get done until Tom Barrass’ move to Hawthorn is complete. Hawthorn’s first-round pick, No.14, will be the basis of any Barrass trade, with that selection then set to be forwarded to Richmond for Baker.

Easily the most interesting part of that is the Eagles’ openness/ keenness to split 3.

Are we supplying lube to GC? Or is it one of those byo deals?

What would colina say about that?

His contract is finished this year, I’d assume he’d tell the boys at St Albans Seniors he was stitched up.

Meant 1 good back up.

But yes agree we only have 1 good one.

Agree we won't take a ruck in the trade as we will have too many.

Collina gone this year, Hayes-Brown next & Samson is not going to be an AFL ruckman despite being contracted

Can’t wait for the Hardwick salt when we don’t hand over Rioli because they give away pick 13. heck him and his shite plastic club.

Barrett saying 10+11 is overs for Bolton, 6 is overs for Rioli.
Also said O'Rourke has been silent all year then pops up and talks tough at the b&f, why doesn't he talk tough and hold Rioli and Bolton to their contracts
The media narrative for different clubs always intrigues me.
Say if this was Geelong rather than Richmond, I guarantee the narrative would be "Stephen Wells and Andrew Mackie are masters in this space, if you want their players, you have to imagine that Geelong will get the desired result. They're such a strong and professional club."

For the most part I understand that the media are just doing their jobs to generate the most clicks, but when the journalist's personal agenda clouds their reporting it really irks me no end.

The narrative for different clubs always intrigues me.
Say if this was Geelong rather than Richmond, I guarantee the narrative would be "Stephen Wells and Andrew Mackie are masters in this space, if you want their players, you have to imagine that Geelong will get the desired result. They're such a strong and professional club."

For the most part I understand that the media are just doing their jobs to generate the most clicks, but when the journalist's personal agenda clouds their reporting it really irks me no end.
They also seem to overlook/ not get that these contracts benefit the vendor club.
Player wants out mid deal? Sure. Overs

The media narrative for different clubs always intrigues me.

We should probably stop referring to a lot of them as journalists. They’re more pundits these days and no real need for qualifications anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back