List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728031802671.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

Broader issue but Yze carrying the can publicly this year has been pretty poor IMO

In the digital age of the AFL there is an expectation to speak. But Blair doesn’t like to or want to. I assume he will give him a couple of minutes today due to contracting from AFL but will be quiet.

We do need another Balmy to come in and be that spokesperson for football though to protect Yze and Blair.

*Edit - Livingston ain’t it either.

We always need to get rid of guys who don’t give a shit. He’s lazy enough as it is. Take whatever we can get imo.

If he stays and plays even worse next year which he most likely will his currency will plummet. We also have no use for him since we aren’t contending.

It may not initially look like it, but we actually don’t hold the cards here.
I think we do to some degree. We can hold him to his contract and force it on him. Tell him that "Hey, this is your worth when you play like we know you can. Play like that and you will get to move, don't play like that and well I guess you are stuck here. Other option is that you quit and we let the AFL handle this, but we will be steadfast on you not playing AFL for any other team until your contract period expires."

In the digital age of the AFL there is an expectation to speak. But Blair doesn’t like to or want to. I assume he will give him a couple of minutes today due to contracting from AFL but will be quiet.

We do need another Balmy to come in and be that spokesperson for football though to protect Yze and Blair.

*Edit - Livingston ain’t it either.
I reckon we're odds on to give Cal Twomey a wide berth today. Not sure if there are any contractual obligations unless you know specifically otherwise.

papley wanted to move to carltoon years ago and the swans denied it cos they couldnt get the deal that they wanted

he then went back and played great footy for em and forgot about leaving

history is littered with deals not going through and the player then staying at the club with zero bitterness

10, 11 and 18 for Shai, 23 and an extra large purple dildo.

If they play hardball we'll throw in an extra dildo, maybe even a double-ended one.
I did not know Richmond has hired Damien Barrett to be included as a sweetener for the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns are getting kissed on the pecker with the academy kids.
Why should other clubs give them a leg up.
Give them nothing
Not enough points.
What a shame
Kid goes elsewhere.
GC will get the points. Someone will be squeezed out with all these academy kids coming in as remember they also need to plan cap space. It's why rioli works so well as we can pay some of his salary. They are dropping lukocious and maybe someone else will be asked to look around

Yeah that second point is spot on. The club has clearly identified this draft as being worth getting into from last year

The fact it’s actually played out as a great decision based on the eventual depth does bode well for how our recruiting team is going
I would argue we didnt know this draft was so deep 12 months ago, but we did rate much higher than last years.

I also wouldnt say we invested HEAVILY on this draft, in fact we will be heavily invested simply due to top line players asking to leave and break contract.

I would argue we didnt know this draft was so deep 12 months ago, but we did rate much higher than last years.

I also wouldnt say we invested HEAVILY on this draft, in fact we will be heavily invested simply due to top line players asking to leave and break contract.
Six picks in three rounds is a heavy investment.

I see it as long term planning due to the Tassie compromised draft looming. I will be very surprised if we don't wrap things up with extra picks somewhere in next year's draft hand.
I was thinking similar a first in this years & one in next years for each of Rioli & Shai…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back