List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728031802671.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
In the digital age of the AFL there is an expectation to speak. But Blair doesn’t like to or want to. I assume he will give him a couple of minutes today due to contracting from AFL but will be quiet.

We do need another Balmy to come in and be that spokesperson for football though to protect Yze and Blair.

*Edit - Livingston ain’t it either.
If your life depended on it, what do you think will happen with Shai, Rioli and Bakes?

Riley Beveridge said fully expecting Jack Graham to west coast is very close

Blair would sooner eat glass than do media so not expecting he’s lining up to speak with Cal. Got a bit on, too
Maybe there's a shortage of Monte Carlos this year due to budget constraints?

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

media gives us shite sandwich for our players

yet give the pies a 5 star smorgasboard for their spuds
Scared of Eddie & channel 9….

As much as we want it, Why would GC include 13 in the deal for Rioli when every club is apparently hunting it and they can get future picks in return? Use your brain peoples
I just listened to sun's list manager talk,
Quote,WE ARE NOT DECIDING WHAT TO DO WITH PICK 13 UNTILL RICHMOND DEAL IS DONE.

We always need to get rid of guys who don’t give a shit. He’s lazy enough as it is. Take whatever we can get imo.

If he stays and plays even worse next year which he most likely will his currency will plummet. We also have no use for him since we aren’t contending.

It may not initially look like it, but we actually don’t hold the cards here.
Sorry, not sorry. That's complete garbage

Suprised many thought our trades would get done early. We literally have the best players available in this period and sell the most headlines and clicks, the AFL was always going to ensure this dragged out

Rgey will be going into deficit next year and they have academy kids next year as well

marshall may just be way too expensive and think let him pass through which would be great
Really believe if this kid was not academy he would be top 10
Marshall is one of the best midfielders in the draft. Has been hidden at HBF for dragons. If played in the middle we’d be talking him up as a possible nbr 1.

That sounds sexy, but looking at the picks its not as great as it sounds.

From all the chats this morning it sounds like a lot of list managers want as many picks in the first round as possible even picks in the teens, its why so many clubs are happy to trade down because they know they will still get good players into the team.

I think these picks are going to net you a better player than what they normally would. I wouldn't be writing them off at all.

Suprised many thought our trades would get done early. We literally have the best players available in this period and sell the most headlines and clicks, the AFL was always going to ensure this dragged out
The AFL will ensure the Bolton deal is one of the last done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL will ensure the Bolton deal is one of the last done.
100%, biggest name, best player, multiple picks, they need to drag these scenarios out to fill the days.

If your life depended on it, what do you think will happen with Shai, Rioli and Bakes?

What a shitty life.

Bakes for Pick 14 is logical. Seems to be the talk. West Coast get that and extra for Barrass.

Rioli and some later picks for Pick 6 and 23 and maybe a future pick. GC gotta watch their points for Lombard.

Shai, Walls is a campaigner and has half a brain, I would be asking for all three picks 10, 11 and 18 and send them Shai and pick 23 back.

Gives us 6, 10, 11, 14 and 18 and a future pick back for Rioli, Bolton and Baker. 6 good picks for Three established players.

He said that his priotiry is dealing with clubs that they are chasing their players so us and Rioli and Pies/Nobel.
IMO Collingwood will get it.
I think you're right but we should be (and I'm sure we are) pushing super hard for 13 though and threaten to walk away. When they say 13 has gone to the Pies then we say that we want something of that value.

Bolton is going nowwhere.

Other clubs do not rate him,

Walls said it is a long contract. That is right, we will keep him, lol suck it media

Am sure you have Tourette's. You wanted to sell every player on our list last week.

I think we do to some degree. We can hold him to his contract and force it on him. Tell him that "Hey, this is your worth when you play like we know you can. Play like that and you will get to move, don't play like that and well I guess you are stuck here. Other option is that you quit and we let the AFL handle this, but we will be steadfast on you not playing AFL for any other team until your contract period expires."

Pretended you are Freo and think of the deal.

I know I’ll be lowballing, the guy doesn’t want to play for Richmond anymore and Richmond don’t need him either as they are rebuilding.

If you don’t believe me just take a look at their offer right now. It’s a low ball and they are doing it deliberately cause they know.

Hopefully we can stand our ground a bit. But I’d be laughing about any threats that Richmond make about holding him. If we were contending it would be a different story.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back