List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
I said this last week.

We should give Brisbane points for Pick 20. But tell them we will save them points by not bidding on Ashcroft at Pick 1 and they need to throw in Harry Sharp for the difference in points.

Brisbane Trades: Pick 20 and Harry Sharp

Richmond Trades: Pick 32, Pick 42, Pick 50 and Pick 60 (Plus promise to not pick Ashcroft)

Brisbane are in dire need for points, I would be pushing for this year's 1st round and also their future first with the agreement we don't bid on Ashcroft. They also want that other kid too (is it Marshall?) but need points for both.

If Gold Coast trade out pick 13 so early after we have asked for 6 & 13, I reckon there's a good chance we walk away from the deal altogether. It will also highlight to Freo if they don't give us what we want for Bolton we are prepared to walk.
Spot on Freo list manager talking tough if doesn't suit we walk away lol their committed 9 and 10 don't come back.

As for Rioli I think club made it clear 6 won't cut it. I would do 6 and 13 maybe something back or 6 and 20 straight.

6+13 is (points value) very close to pick 1. I love Dan Rioli, but he's not worth that.
hes not even worth 6 alone, but hes in a long term contract

Brisbane are in dire need for points, I would be pushing for this year's 1st round and also their future first with the agreement we don't bid on Ashcroft. They also want that other kid too (is it Marshall?) but need points for both.

The funny thing about that is it may not be enough points unless they are still allowed to go into a deficit of up to 1167 next year (not sure if that is reduced due to trading away a F1).

They almost have to exclusively deal with us to ensure there is no bid at pick 1.

6+13 is (points value) very close to pick 1. I love Dan Rioli, but he's not worth that.
we have 600 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders i am sure GC would want for points

Blair language is right in if they are contracted then it’s up to the clubs they have chosen to come to us with an offer. We just wait and see what is best for our football club. Simple as that.

If campaigner Walls thinks he can play tough, it’s on him to explain to his supporters how his shit club can’t win a flag due to not being able to bring in a match winner like Shai.

Pull away all the fluff, it’s all very simple.

Donald Trump GIF by PBS NewsHour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we'll end up with:

1, 6, 11, 12, 14, 20, 24, 29, 75

Trading:
Bolton and 42 for 11 & 12
Baker 14
Rioli 6 & 29
Graham 42 (compo)
picks 32, 43, 50, 60 and 69 for pick 20

I'd be open to seeing what picks 24 and 29 could bring in terms of F1's for next year.

Haha i dont get that.
There is no need to give more info than he did.
The only reason is to give the fans something to froth over but at the end of the day we dont matter atm.
Oh, I understand the thought behind it. I mean in terms of information, it's basically a pointless interview (which is great).

Blair language is right in if they are contracted then it’s up to the clubs they have chosen to come to us with an offer. We just wait and see what is best for our football club. Simple as that.

If campaigner Walls thinks he can play tough, it’s on him to explain to his supporters how his shit club can’t win a flag due to not being able to bring in a match winner like Shai.

Pull away all the fluff, it’s all very simple.
Im sure he's relieved that old balls Bob has given him the nod of approval.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back