List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
He gave us absolutely nothing but I'm glad they made an appearance, even if that appearance was two hours after everyone else.

Big schlong energy from Blair though so I can't hate it.

If Gold Coast trade out pick 13 so early after we have asked for 6 & 13, I reckon there's a good chance we walk away from the deal altogether. It will also highlight to Freo if they don't give us what we want for Bolton we are prepared to walk.
Woah , check out the big list manager on campus!

6+13 is (points value) very close to pick 1. I love Dan Rioli, but he's not worth that.

We could give them more points back than pick 13 is worth or close.

We trade them pick 32 which goes to Brisbane along with pick 29 for their future first.

Then we give them later picks to help with their points for Lombard, like 44, 50 & 60.

Heaps of options though.

If we get Graham compo at 25 we could trade that to Melbourne for what would be pick 29 and 41. 29, 41 and 43 the go to Brisbane for 20.

Baker, pick 11 and 20 for pick 3 and 33.

1, 3, 6, 10, 13, 24, 33 maybe keep 69 for Davidson.

Last edited:

Haha i dont get that.
There is no need to give more info than he did.
The only reason is to give the fans something to froth over but at the end of the day we dont matter atm.
Yep. No more Mr Nice Guy to get trades for players on the periphery like Bulter, Markov, etc.

Play hard ball. Freo need Bolton more than we do, so f'kn cough up. Mr BBQ Man needs Rioli to get him into the finals, cough up campaigner. Same with Eagles.

If campaigner Walls thinks he can play tough, it’s on him to explain to his supporters how his shit club can’t win a flag due to not being able to bring in a match winner like Shai.
Yeah Farken oath!!

campaigner walls already back tracking as we speak I hear due “stern words” from Richmond supporters on the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6+13 is (points value) very close to pick 1. I love Dan Rioli, but he's not worth that.
How many clubs would accept picks 6 and 13 for pick 1?

Yeah Farken oath!!

campaigner walls already back tracking as we speak I hear due “stern words” from Richmond supporters on the internet

who is that GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back