List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
The draft is a lottery, in 2009 we got Dusty at pick 3, Nathan Fyfe was pick 20, Max Gawn 34, you can't tell who is going to be a star, it's a lot of luck.
While true, it’s less luck and more about giving them a good environment to get the absolute best out of themselves. Every kid that goes on to bust was an elite junior talent. If Dusty goes to another club maybe he goes completely off the rails. If Tambling goes to Hawthorn he probably becomes a megastar

Does Kane take callers?

Why doesn’t one you guys here call him and call him out?
Actually ask him why he and his bum chum Barrett hates Richmond so much?

Personally I think cos we spoiled his 300th and the rest is just click bait cos we are the biggest club in the league so it generates so much revenue

Last edited:
Geez trade radio has a mickey mouse fan club member.
K A R N T C O R N E S.
THE USED COM DOM MAN WOULD HAVE A NEEDLE AND THREAD BY HIS SIDE,EVERY TIME HE WANTED SEX FROM HIS WIFE.
10,11,THANK U FREMANTLE.

Does Kane take callers?

Why doesn’t one you guys hear call him and call him out?
Actually ask him why he and his bum chum Barrett hates Richmond so much?

Personally I think cos we spoiled his 300th and the rest is just click bait cos we are the biggest club in the league so it generates so much revenue
Add the 2020 prelim to his salty tears for Richmond.

STOP LISTENING TO CORNES

Switch off when he is on. If he gets no ratings then he will be pushed aside. He knows people will tune in and react, no more than Richmond fans. So he keeps doing this shit.

He despises us, so what? Who the **** is he? A washed up shit footballer and couldn’t hack a career as a fireman so now has to be an American shock jock. What a life.

Just tune off when he comes on. Hutchy will then get the message. **** me.

AFL and the media agenda has never been clearer against Richmond

The hate is so obvious and Blair’s Gagf Chuck Morris interview has got them all shitting their pants so much that they’ve had to up their take down of Richmond at all costs

Gonna be so so sweet watching them cry after we crush this trade and draft period
End of the day both clubs have courted Rioli & Bolton throughout the year.They're not going too reneg on their commitment.
can you imagine how embarrassing that will look for both players.
Carlton will give up this years 1st and next years 1st for Houston.
Pies to be left with egg on their face.

Cornes up to his old tricks anything to do with Richmond surely just for clicks!

Why is he even getting involved in clubs trading? I don't recall him mentioning anything about the deal between Geelong and the Gold Coast Suns with the cats getting Jack Bowes and pick 7 for simply taking over the players contract.

“THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE”: CORNES SLAMS SUNS FOR PROPOSED DAN RIOLI DEAL​

Yet Port asking for 2 first rounders for Houston is perfectly fine.

Yet Port asking for 2 first rounders for Houston is perfectly fine.
Houston is pretty good to be fair. If Taranto is worth 12 and 19, Houston worth something similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STOP LISTENING TO CORNES

Switch off when he is on. If he gets no ratings then he will be pushed aside. He knows people will tune in and react, no more than Richmond fans. So he keeps doing this shit.

He despises us, so what? Who the **** is he? A washed up shit footballer and couldn’t hack a career as a fireman so now has to be an American shock jock. What a life.

Absolutely.
Cornes is very smart and became the master at this old tactic that has become the one of the biggest revenue streams for todays media

STOP LISTENING TO CORNES

The problem is Cornes is great at creating a narrative, and no sporting administration on earth bends over for a narrative faster than the AFL.

Craig Cameron Doesn't give too much away in regard to pick 13 but reading between the lines GC will need to cough up another pick on top of 6. Most of us do think it will be pick 23.

Discussions will go into next week.
AFL house loving this, all the drama right up until the last days!

GC looking for a future pick for their pick 13. Could we do something, maybe Rioli and a future 2nd for 6&13.

No doubt Blair is exploring all possibilities.

I do like Craig's reply to Cal who said, I guess Collingwood is sitting in front of the race there re GC pick 13.

"I wouldn't say they are in front".

deal is off

Good God listening to Flog Cornes.lol
Reckons AFL should intervene.
Tell Suns to abort Rioli deal.
as if they havent intervened already, GC is their club 100% owned by the cfl

I would not be surprised if they store the chip for skynet at cfl house

must be destroyed to save humanity
I can see next Wednesday nights Trade Deadline show being all around Richmond getting fleeced by GC, Freo and WCE......

CFL will be sitting back with their wines.....

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Cornes is fine if you understand what he's trying to do and don't take him seriously. He plays his role perfectly and is the most in demand media personality because of it. I listened to his interview on The Howie Games a while back and he openly admits he puts mayo on his opinions to get reactions. He actually seems like a good fella. At least he's entertaining unlike most others in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back