Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a gun. Can't believe the crows have hung him out to dry like that.
Agree, will end up a Ginnivan situation I reckon.

He plays good footy. But has a ‘Me,Me’ type attitude. Opposition supporters always harp on about how arrogant Bolton is. I can understand after watching this bloke. Would hate if he played for the Tiges.

Seems to be working our ok for the Hawks, new age of plucky young upstarts and I love the theatrics.

Make of this what you will.

"Potential trade period deals for Richmond:

Current hand: 1, 21, 30, 39, 41, 48, 57, 65 and 73

Fremantle part with Picks 10 and 17 for Shai Bolton
Gold Coast part with Picks 13 and 20 for Daniel Rioli
Liam Baker traded for Fremantle's 2025 first-round - with potential for later pick swaps to satisfy
Richmond pocket a third-round draft selection (Pick 40) as compensation for the loss of Jack Graham
Using selections 30, 39, 40, 41 and 48, and potentially later picks, could also please the likes of Brisbane (Levi Ashcroft and Sam Marshall), Essendon (Isaac Kako), Carlton (Ben and Lucas Camporeale), Adelaide (Tyler Welsh) and Gold Coast (Leonardo Lombard), who will require draft points to match bids for club-tied prospects this November.

If the Lions moved Pick 14 to Punt Road, it would see the Tigers' hand read as

Picks 1, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20 and 21,

along with some later selections, for this year's National Draft, while Richmond would hold their own and Fremantle's first-round picks for next year's class."
I like it but would rather pick 5 & 20 for Rioli instead of 13 & 20.

Also would be asking 10 & 11 minimum from Freo instead of 10 & 17.

Picks 1, 5, 10, 11, 14, 20 & 21.

Also doubt Baker goes to Freo so we might get West Coast 2nd and F2. Baker to Freo would be better for us though.

Last edited:
200cm kpp worry shit out of me , always injured ,,,look to avoid for others , get Shanahan
Yeah, we'd hate another Tom Lynch.

Shanahan's soft. His next contested mark will be his first.

With all the incoming trade picks go after Dan Houston where Port want either one low or two late first rounders.
No.

Houston won't want to come to us either.

Not a great start to the rebuild by not letting Pickett play a few more games next year so we can get access to f/s picks.

Whoever made that moronic decision needs to get fired.

Well pretty sure it was Pickett that called time and wasn’t pushed. Believe we had offered a one year deal.

Good year to be a selling club with contracted players.

If all favourites win this weekend then 8 points will seperate 2nd and 10th with two clubs outside the top 10 in Melbourne and GC being in a position where they need to strengthen with ready made players. So regardless of how strong this draft is list managers aren't going to risk their jobs on 18 year olds when with decent recruits and some internal growth they could pinch a flag over the next couple of seasons like Collingwood did last year.
The changes from next year with the points and the academy going back to pre JUH rules also make next years picks even more worth while. If we still have some 3rd and 4th rounders going into draft night, I hope we trade those on for next year picks.

Difference with the Hawks is that it’s a team thing. They are all getting in on it. Rachelle is running to the crowd by him self hands in the air wanting all the attention.
Nah, you watch them, they celebrate with the crowd plenty, difference is, their team mates get around them. They embrace their individualism which is something we havent see before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great start to the rebuild by not letting Pickett play a few more games next year so we can get access to f/s picks.

Whoever made that moronic decision needs to get fired.
Feels like Pickett made the call mate. Also who knows how his court date is eventually going to pan out. If he had coaching aspirations then I'd understand him wanting to stick around for another year as more of a player/coach role but that's probably not something he wants to do.

3 way trade between Adelaide - GC - Richmond
(Crows pay entirety of Lukosius' contract)

Crows Out - 2025 1st Round Pick
Crows In - Lukosius, GC 2024 1st Round Pick 20 (currently tied to NM)

GC Out - Lukosius, 2024 1st Rd Pick 13, 2024 1st Round Pick 20
GC In - Rioli

Richmond Out - Rioli
Richmond In - GC 2024 1st Round Pick 13, 2025 1st rd Pick (tied to Crows)

Gets Richmond another pick this year and next year, before Tassie concessions come in.

Also helps GC by keeping them early in the draft to get a selection in before a Lombard bid. Also offloads Luko contract which helps in getting Rioli.

Helps Crows in getting Lukosius, and keeps us late in the 1st round this year for perhaps a bid on Dodson...

GC In - Rioli

Richmond Out - Rioli

Gets Richmond another pick this year and next year, before Tassie concessions come in.

Also helps GC by keeping them early in the draft to get a selection in before a Lombard bid. Also offloads Luko contract which helps in getting Rioli.

Helps Crows in getting Lukosius, and keeps us late in the 1st round this year for perhaps a bid on Dodson...
Not bad, but I feel as though Richmond would prefer to get just pick 5 instead of 13 plus something

GC In - Rioli

Richmond Out - Rioli

Or Richmond just trades Rioli directly gets pick 5 plus more.

Why would we get involved in that deal to get a worse return?

Pickett retiring gives me the sense the club knows we are going full rebuild, it's gonna be a lean few years but hopefully we're trying to build for the next dynasty in 5+ years time

Has MacIntosh retired yet?

GC In - Rioli

Richmond Out - Rioli

Mate your having a laugh, Dan Stays if that's offered, Min pick 5 & 13

We are gonna have a huge player exodus now with the already retired now trades so we might end up using quite alot of our draft capital to fill the gaps but please Richmond football club do not
And I mean do not resign Macintosh
100% we will and should IMO.
Key to our off field culture.
Sign him up for 1 year. It dosnt mean he needs to play in the 1s but he needs to stick around IMO

GC In - Rioli

Richmond Out - Rioli

If you guys promised to be bottom 4 next year it wouldnt be too bad ;)

I would imagine we could easily get similar without you guys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back