Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would we do that, terrible. Their future first could be 25 with all the academy pics and father sons. We control the deal and if that was the best offer he’ll be staying and honouring his contract.
Fremantle is seriously backing itself to win a premiership - window of oppurtunity is open - just need a crown jewel - Bolton ! Two First Rounders will get them Bolton !

West coast rocking up to trade week
Fox America GIF by Family Guy

FFS I knew someone would pick this apart I just didn’t think it would be you because it’s not the point of the post. Whilst it might be an unpopular opinion in here, any top 4 side would take Barrass over Balta if they are in the window and going for a flag now.

However, a team like us, you or North would obviously prefer Balta as a 24yo who (hopefully) will be playing his prime footy when the team is back in finals contention.

Players are not worth the same value to every team. Hawthorn are seemingly happy to pay pick 12 plus more for a soon to be 29 year old Barrass, but there’s no way Richmond would.
see, you went so well with your initial post but ya had to bite off a little too much ah,Hwathorn win the premiership in 4 weeks if Baltas @ FB,did it as a 21 yr old whilst also stepping up taking centre bounce hit outs,barrass or balta ? its a non event imo

lol I flipping hate purple that much that I couldn’t support melb storm, go for bunny’s instead , rancid colour , whoever invented it , I’d rather wear a salmon footy jumper
purple only looks good on an xa gt

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude wtf, relax ay, be more like tiger_tough, a chilled out dumb campaigner

Some of us like to see oppo opinions.
Exactly. We're all just guessing, bluffing, pulling shit out of our bums and claiming to have bullshit inside info...

But the reality is... I'm right and most of yous are f**king wrong lol.

Baker - around 15ish. 2 first for Rioli and 9 & 10 for Bolton. Take it or leave it. Simples

Exactly. We're all just guessing, bluffing, pulling shit out of our bums and claiming to have bullshit inside info...

But the reality is... I'm right and most of yous are f**king wrong lol.

Baker - around 15ish. 2 first for Rioli and 9 & 10 for Bolton. Take it or leave it. Simples
If Baker wants to come to WA then no ones taking your offer of 15ish. I think there's a good chance he'll end up back at Richmond to be honest.

If Baker wants to come to WA then no ones taking your offer of 15ish. I think there's a good chance he'll end up back at Richmond to be honest.
Nah Baker is gone a deal will get done, I don’t doubt that one bit.

Judging by the expectations of Freo supporters, West Coast I'd say lol.
Yous really don't want to win a flag do yous, lol

We would rather have Baker than a pick #20 but thats not upto us and its totally in Bakers hands
Even though Freo know Baker is tagging them along and waiting for the eagles to appoint a coach he approves of

cant believe Freo are still into him and have a big contract waiting for his approval
Both WA teams supporters claiming he is not wanted and nothing special but both have big $$$ contracts on the table waiting for him to select which team he decides is the winner

Amazing how supporters' opinions and clubs list managers are at totally different
But im sure where ever he decides to play next year he will automatically be considered a GUN and that team will claim it was a bargain

We would rather have Baker than a pick #20 but thats not upto us and its totally in Bakers hands
Even though Freo know Baker is tagging them along and waiting for the eagles to appoint a coach he approves of

cant believe Freo are still into him and have a big contract waiting for his approval
Both WA teams supporters claiming he is not wanted and nothing special but both have big $$$ contracts on the table waiting for him to select which team he decides is the winner

Amazing how supporters' opinions and clubs list managers are at totally different
But im sure where ever he decides to play next year he will automatically be considered a GUN and that team will claim it was a bargain
Good luck getting a pick 15ish from WC was my point. You wont.

It might not be 15 it might be #23 plus something that equates to #15 - #18
But with so many picks we have so many variable options on how to deal these picks

Probably right.

If I’m Freo I’d do everything to try and be relevant and win a Grand Final at some point in our history.

With your current starting midfield, getting Bolton and Baker would add that depth and Premiership winning experience to get you closer.

So what someone is worth is relevant. Clubs may pay overs because they believe that player will get them closer to what we play for.

At this point, Fremantle are the little child club in your own state. You don’t register anything across the comp. I’d say GWS have more relevance.

So that is what your footy people, executives and board will be weighing up with any player.

We got Prestia in for Pick 6 and had everyone laugh at us. We “paid overs” but won a flag so who ****ing cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back