Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6, 41, Baker and Blight for 3, 23 and Culley?

I wouldn’t do it. If we traded pick 3 we’d want two mid 1Rs (6-12) back from it. I think Blight as a straight swap for Culley is a fair trade, which was mentioned by one of your posters.

Hopefully Baker goes to Freo, far better for everybody. But if you trade Rioli, Baker and Bolton you’ll definitely have the picks to get pick 3, just a matter of if there’s any common ground in how Richmond and West Coast value it.
Honest question has calley shown anything at all at senior level ?

Im actually happy to hold onto pick #6
Baker + Blight + #57 for #23+F2
Getting closer I’d say but we’ll try and give you pick 23 in the form of band 3 graham compo (pick 22). Clarke and Richmond no doubt have had some herbs and spices discussions will be interesting to see how it plays out if baker chooses eagles.

6, 41, Baker and Blight for 3, 23 and Culley?

I wouldn’t do it. If we traded pick 3 we’d want two mid 1Rs (6-12) back from it. I think Blight as a straight swap for Culley is a fair trade, which was mentioned by one of your posters.

Hopefully Baker goes to Freo, far better for everybody. But if you trade Rioli, Baker and Bolton you’ll definitely have the picks to get pick 3, just a matter of if there’s any common ground in how Richmond and West Coast value it.
I hope we keep the picks we get for Bolton, Baker and Rioli and just use them in a very strong and even draft. Stuff helping other clubs, not worth trading up for Jagga or whoever. We just need to select FOS at 1, then keep all our picks and draft best available at each selection. IMO, we don’t need pick 3 as it may well cost us a good player at pick 6, as that’s what will be demanded. Reid, Jagga, Langford, Lalor? Happy with any of them at 6, might even get another of them at 9!!
If other clubs come calling, if it’s a no brainer, then do the deal, if not, pass. Please Tigers, load up using this draft.

No chance i am taking Culley

Maric would be my demand
Have a look at the backlash from sections of our board when I said Richmond would want Maric as part of a Baker trade a couple of days ago…

But no way are we swapping Maric for Blight if that was the insinuation.

Getting closer I’d say but we’ll try and give you pick 23 in the form of band 3 graham compo (pick 22). Clarke and Richmond no doubt have had some herbs and spices discussions will be interesting to see how it plays out if baker chooses eagles.
I have little doubt that the motive in securing graham was to bias baker’s decision as they’re great mates

Have a look at the backlash from sections of our board when I said Richmond would want Maric as part of a Baker trade a couple of days ago…

Sounds to me you guys are trying to back door us , just remember who might be on the bottom with a Grand Canyon hole in our tpp when Reid’s out of contract , preeeeeee seazzzzzzzon

Ok here me out, I just did a 6-team swap, I've done all the work for these teams so trade time could be wrapped up within 24 hours:

Richmond:
In: picks 3,9,12,27
Out: Bolton, Baker, Rioli & pick 21, 29

Got to the Draft with picks: 1,3,9,12,27,39,41,47,57 & Graham compo pick*

Gold Coast:
In: 10,17 & Rioli
Out: 6,13,20 & 34

Go to the Draft with picks 10,17,26,46 (draft points went from 5,477 to 3,480) still plenty of points for Lombard

West Coast
In: 6,21,29,30,Baker
Out: 3 & Barrass

Go to the Draft with pick 6,21,23,29,30,59 they drop 3 spots in the 1st round but gain 3 extra picks in the top 30 & Baker

Fremantle
In: 20, Bolton, Pickett
Out: 9,10,17,27

Go to the draft with picks 20 & 63 but gain Bolton, Pickett & pick 20

Melbourne
In: 13
Out: Pickett

Go to the draft with picks 5,13,38,45,51

Hawthorn
In: 34, Barrass
Out: 12 & 30

Go to the draft with picks 34 & 67 but gain Barrass

If Melbourne don't do that trade for Pickett then Freo can go to the draft with pick 13.
Richmond basically get Bolton for pick 3 & 27, pick 9 for Rioli & pick 12 for Baker. Heap of people saying pick 9 & 10 for Bolton wasn't enough needed to be a higher pick. Also, some fans complained if we don't get a 1st round for Baker.

If we bundle up picks 39,41,47 & 57 to Brisbane for pick 15* and get band 3 compo for Graham we would have 7 picks in the top 30.

Picks 1,3,9,12,15*(Brisbane),22*(Graham) & 27
Hello, firstly, 9 Trade threads in a year, you guys are gooodddd.

Secondly, I didnt look at which club is getting extorted in this trade but I will literally sell you a kidney right now if you had any power to lock this in

Honest question has calley shown anything at all at senior level ?
Kicked 4 in a match then did his ACL and only just came back halfway through this year. 194cm, can play forward or mid, strong as f**k, plays with mongrel but is very slow. Richmond interest (via your own poster) may come from having a low cost big body in a midfield that may have just lost Baker, Bolton, Graham.

Kicked 4 in a match then did his ACL and only just came back halfway through this year. 194cm, can play forward or mid, strong as f**k, plays with mongrel but is very slow. Richmond interest (via your own poster) may come from having a low cost big body in a midfield that may have just lost Baker, Bolton, Graham.
Slow, just what we DO NOT NEED

Sounds to me you guys are trying to back door us , just remember who might be on the bottom with a Grand Canyon hole in our tpp when Reid’s out of contract , preeeeeee seazzzzzzzon
We’re not the type of club to do that. Could have done that to Hawks last year with Brockman but instead handed over 44 and 62 when we didn’t need to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh well have to give up something
cant have everything on your terms

Hello, firstly, 9 Trade threads in a year, you guys are gooodddd.

Secondly, I didnt look at which club is getting extorted in this trade but I will literally sell you a kidney right now if you had any power to lock this in
I'm glad someone like it ....

Sarcastic Shoot GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Ok here me out, I just did a 6-team swap, I've done all the work for these teams so trade time could be wrapped up within 24 hours:

Richmond:
In: picks 3,9,12,27
Out: Bolton, Baker, Rioli & pick 21, 29

Got to the Draft with picks: 1,3,9,12,27,39,41,47,57 & Graham compo pick*

G
Drugs are bad...hmmmm.....ok. If Richmond did that deal there is not enough chicken poo in all of Victoria for Punt Rd

I hope we keep the picks we get for Bolton, Baker and Rioli and just use them in a very strong and even draft. Stuff helping other clubs, not worth trading up for Jagga or whoever. We just need to select FOS at 1, then keep all our picks and draft best available at each selection. IMO, we don’t need pick 3 as it may well cost us a good player at pick 6, as that’s what will be demanded. Reid, Jagga, Langford, Lalor? Happy with any of them at 6, might even get another of them at 9!!
If other clubs come calling, if it’s a no brainer, then do the deal, if not, pass. Please Tigers, load up using this draft.
Agree;
North will pick Trainor @2 (need another Key Back)
Bombers Shanahan @8 ( need a partner for Caddy)
Demons Armstrong @5 ( need any KPF)

So plenty of classy mids available at 6, 10, 11......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back