• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proficient.
watched Xavier v St Kevin’s live earlier this year, cracking game and his decision making & execution stood out. Something positive happened every time he went near it. Tends to use his legs and agility to give himself space on the right, but can use the left when required. Strong overhead too. Good highlights package on youtube.

watched Xavier v St Kevin’s live earlier this year, cracking game and his decision making & execution stood out. Something positive happened every time he went near it. Tends to use his legs and agility to give himself space on the right, but can use the left when required. Strong overhead too. Good highlights package on youtube.
Who we talkin about homey

Heard a whisper that we are thinking of offering Dyson Heppell a 12 month contract. Thoughts?
excited ralph wiggum GIF

Btw, just been looking on Zombie South's Wikipedia page. There are photos of prominent players and coaches annoyingly describing them as "Sydney born and raised", "New South Welshman", "born and bred Sydneysider" - as if anyone cares - including Longmire and co-captains Rampe and Mills. The other co-captain Luke Parker is not one of them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played my last game for skevs v xavs back in the 80s there were no FoS back then ,,,,I missed a goal from the sq running into open goal lol 😆
Classic, I reckon the deck would’ve improved a bit since then, I remember it was always a bog. It’s pristine now 👌

Classic, I reckon the deck would’ve improved a bit since then, I remember it was always a bog. It’s pristine now 👌
Yea it was shit , flooded once when Gardners ck spilled over, was a pic on front page of HS of a student wind surfing and the best footy player we had for about 20y was Justin Pickering , looks like a lot of scholarships now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back