Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand all this love for first rounders, heck we could have 6 of them and that's great and all, but have any of you stopped to think about the repercussions of this?

Fast forward 5 years, how do you propose we keep all these stars? We need to stagger the rebuild over 10 years, its the safest way.

The only repercussions are if they turn out to be shit and a waste of a pick.

If they turn like your scenario and are all stars who are worth 1m contracts then we drafted unbelievably well and are playing finals. If they take a better offer from another club we get compensated. In other words a complete non issue.

The only repercussions are if they turn out to be shit and a waste of a pick.

If they turn like your scenario and are all stars who are worth 1m contracts then we drafted unbelievably well and are playing finals. If they take a better offer from another club we get compensated. In other words a complete non issue.
Its Guaranteed, tigs2010 watches all the juniors and he said this year more than any other, we cannot miss. He has about 12 blokes, 1 chic and a dog that he said he would take with pick 1 on any given day.

Last edited:

Dan played yesterday like he is staying.
Bolton on the other hand.

Bolton playing like off field has been difficult, it might be in the best interest of both parties, take the remainder off, come back in October, see what they want and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mac Andrew is going to be a ****ing star.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

😛

If Baker re-signs then I think it's the biggest indication yet that we are going to trade both Rioli and Bolton. We'll overpay Baker to keep him and front-load other contracts with all the spare cap space. Martin $1m +, Bolton $1m + and Rioli $750k could all be off the books at the end of the year

I’m not saying they won’t offer more than pick-6… they hopefully will. But if that’s where their offer starts and finishes, if Rioli wants to go there’s no way I’m holding him and kissing goodbye to pick-6. When Rioli is well past his best or retired our pick-6 will be 23yo.

I’m sure we will play hardball and take the stance he’s not up for trade … until GC hopefully blink and offer more than pick-6. But if they don’t and we retain Rioli and don’t take pick-6 we’d be negligent in our duty to rebuild this playing list.

Sure, the pick-6 won’t be as good as Rioli from 2025-2027.. but I reckon he will be better than him when Rioli is retired.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There should be no 'hoping'
Rioli may want to go there but you should ask yourself why ? because the suns have lickes his backside and dimma has done all the heavy lifting to convince dan.

Now if they ask the question and rioli wants to go then it MUST be on our terms and they will be told that
GC first 2 rounders are the price take it or leave it

We dont have to accomodate the Suns or Fremantles wishes

Mac Andrew is going to be a ****ing star.
Apparently his confidence is unwavering to. Coaches at the club reckon they havent seen a kid move on from a mistake faster and just go again like it never happened.

Apparently his confidence is unwavering to. Coaches at the club reckon they havent seen a kid move on from a mistake faster and just go again like it never happened.
Look at this campaigner big noting himself with the inside word

Its Guaranteed, tigs2010 watches all the juniors and he said this year more than any other, we cannot miss. He has about 12 blokes, 1 chic and a dog that he said he would take with pick 1 on any given day.
Honestly it's gonna be tigs2010's fault if we draft a dud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we also need to hit Eagles first and get the Baker / Graham trades out of the way. Then hit Brisbane straight after considering how Ashcroft performed on the weekend (could go pick 3) so they are going to need around 2,200 points. With their current position 5th they are going to have to offer up a future 1st on top of their 1st rounder this year IMO.

If we can get Eagles 2nd rounder & F2 and a 2nd round compo for Graham, we could turn picks 23,33,39,41,51 into say pick 15, 22 and a F1

Means we could have picks 1,15,21,22, F1 & F2 even before we look to trade Bolton (pick 8 & 17) & Rioli (pick 7 & 20).

So essentially end up with picks 1,7,8,15,17,20 /21,22

Then imagine walking into next season with 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders even after this draft.

All for the loss of Rioli, Baker, Graham, Bolton & picks 33,39,41,51

Rebuild confirmed.
Would Jack Ough

Adelaide is making a bold play to bring South Australian Jack Lukosius home.
It is understood Crows coach Matthew Nicks met the 24-year-old swingman on the Gold Coast last week as the club attempts to pull off its third major recruiting raid in four years.

Lukosius, who was drafted from SANFL club Woodville-West Torrens with pick 2 at the 2018 AFL national draft, is contracted for two more seasons, but could be gettable after appearing to fall out of favour at the Suns.

The 195cm key utility was dropped from the Gold Coast team for last Saturday’s round 22 clash against Essendon for the first time in his 115-game, 77-goal career.

One of his key forward line replacements, Mac Andrew, kicked four goals, including the matchwinner after the final siren, while other key forwards Ben King (three goals) and Jed Walter (two) booted five majors between them.

Lukosius, though highly rated, could be available for trade as the Suns attempt to balance their books to bring triple premiership-winning Richmond playmaker Daniel Rioli to the club to reunite with his Tigers flag coach Damien Hardwick.

Rioli had a career-high 36 disposals against the Saints on Sunday and won’t come cheaply.

Could we possibly end up with the Crows pick without trading back from pick 1 if Lukosius was to get done before Rioli went through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back