Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRS and Miller for 2 more years also. Hartley must have found Dimmas stash of weed and been smoking it. Signing up all our duds
Duds in any sort of contest but Hugo is pretty good in possession. Miller would look better if he had any support down back/people to do his job for him

What sort of stupid ****ing shyte is this to be reporting on the nightly news?

Absolutely nothing has happened, nor is anything noteworthy likely to happen, and they are trying to present it as a news story. Brian Naylor would be convulsing in his grave watching that garbage.
It's not news it is now Infotainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze very much made it sound like Rioli and Bolton were leaving. "We'll have those conversations at the end of the season" and "right now they're required players".
I need to go back and re-watch the segment(I'm not going to bother 😛) reckon they've moved a few comments around.

Would love to see us follow Hawthorn’s lead and straight up copy how they conducted their rebuild. Let’s hit the draft this year as we all expect, the same the next two when we are expected to be bottom again and then focus on trading in out of favour players such as Chol, Massimo, Gini, Meek and Gunston for late picks as Tassie dominate the 2027-28 drafts.

Would love to see us follow Hawthorn’s lead and straight up copy how they conducted their rebuild. Let’s hit the draft this year as we all expect, the same the next two when we are expected to be bottom again and then focus on trading in out of favour players such as Chol, Massimo, Gini, Meek and Gunston for late picks as Tassie dominate the 2027-28 drafts.

You mean like what we did in the early Dimma years getting guys like Grigg, Houli then later Prestia, Nank and Caddy? Then when we become a destination club we can attract a player like Lynch. I think we 100% are intending to follow this formula for our list build and we are at a sort of soft/medium ground zero right now. We need young top end talent, some older heads to guide them and we need to be looking each year at the moneyball trades where we are deficient.

They can keep him as far as I’m concerned. Too costly both from a trade and contract perspective. Too old to be part of our future.
Huge pass for mine
agree..with respect to petracca fine player
but we are not in the spot to make a move like this, would cost us far to much in draft capital + the age factor
another place and another time .... maybe
silly to think he would want to come to us anyway

They can keep him as far as I’m concerned. Too costly both from a trade and contract perspective. Too old to be part of our future.
Huge pass for mine
I think the clubs he'll be looking at would be Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton or Hawthorn (teams having a fair chance of competing in the next couple of years). The problem is those clubs would need to get the draft capital and salary cap space to do the trade.

He is contracted and arguably Melbourne's best player. It would take at least two top 10 picks (one in the top 5) and some change for Melbourne to even look at it if he wants to really go which I think would be difficult for those clubs to come up with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back