Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has played in a good team in the VFL. Has kicked about 6 goals 20 behinds and absolutely messed up another couple of dozen chances to do something constructive, just from what I have watched. I am not sure they are the results in front of goal we were looking for.

When he had lots of energy in contests because he never chased or competed unless he was nearly sure he was going to get the ball, he had a purple patch which fooled us all into thinking he could play. As soon as the club said pull your weight defensively, his offensive game fell apart at the seems. As the form guide in the Sun used to say when describing a horse who didn't stand a realistic chance of winning: "Others better."
He's a confidence player and needs to be backed in imo.

I was right about Sonsie being a dud and right about Tom Brown being a star a long time ago.

Can we please hold off on these Tom Brown being a star takes ffs.

He’s not. He has a long way to go. He can kick the ball, but he’s also shown an elite ability to not go hard at a contests and shirk tackling blokes.

He’s not a star, all he has is some good to very good AFL traits. His kicking is on track to be elite but, please, he’s not a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s not. He has a long way to go. He can kick the ball, but he’s also shown an elite ability to not go hard at a contests and shirk tackling blokes.

He’s not a star, all he has is some good to very good AFL traits. His kicking is on track to be elite but, please, he’s not a star.

How would you go tackling blokes at AFL level if you needed two shoulder operations?

He simply needs to build his tank.

One of the by-products of mediocrity, mate.
Overstating worth, importance or value.
You're spot on. Brown has some very good AFL traits, especially his kicking, but has a long way to go in other areas.
hardly a star or even star in the making.
Hopefully he does, but with an absence of stra sin the making, we're clinging to something and overstating how good people currently are.

He gets results in front of goal. He will be a good player in a good team.
I to was a cheerleader for cumbo, wanted to see him break into the team and succeed..
Alas, he missed his chances and could not put the performance on the board.
it's over- will be delisted

Wasn’t that what tig71 said
Tigs71 said that Baker would only leave if the club got a Godfather offer in terms of picks. He said something along the line that he is really enjoying taking younger players under his wing and that he wants to be part of the next come up.

I don't think he mentioned anything recently about Bolton though.

Tigs71 said that Baker would only leave if the club got a Godfather offer in terms of picks. He said something along the line that he is really enjoying taking younger players under his wing and that he wants to be part of the next come up.

I don't think he mentioned anything recently about Bolton though.
Baker staying instead of a crappy WC pick would be a win.

I'd be shocked if he stayed but stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back