Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why we say their 1st and 2nd pick. Call us when you're ready to sign. And if we pay his salary surely there is a talented player not getting a game there that wants to return to vic?
We’re gonna do well from this trade , it’ll be a gift from dimma, he owes us

To be fair, that day, Taranto was the only one for them doing anything. Remember thinking how good a player he was.

Only thing I remember about taranto at gws was dusty sending him to the gulag with the best don't argue of all time

Tiger71 saying we've got interest in Jack Lukosius has me a bit worried. I like key forwards that can split packs and take big contested marks, and that ain't him.

Tiger71 saying we've got interest in Jack Lukosius has me a bit worried. I like key forwards that can split packs and take big contested marks, and that ain't him.
Pick 1 and Rioli for Lukosius and pick 20

This is it isn’t it. Well said.

Tom Brown has talent, not saying he’s no good, but the talk on him being a star is absolutely bizarre and the fact people ignore his deficiencies that he’s had since he was a junior, but still make excuses for it, is hilarious and shows there are those who don’t actually want to know the game, they just want yellow and black lenses on. In ten years when we are the new Essendon and haven’t won a final, these types will wonder why.

Tom Brown needs a lot of development to make it. He can get there because of his skill set, but by lord, just stop the overrating.

It annoys me too. He literally walks around after his man. If we were any good he’d be our Achilles as his tank is that poor. I sometimes wonder if people don’t watch him unless he has the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still flabbergasted we have 2 draft threads, mods can we merge?
There is 1 draft thread and 1 trade/free agency thread. Both will discuss similar topics due to the current situation we're in.

Lukosius would be ideal if we had an established key forward (who can get on the park) that he could play as the second option. As the main guy I think it’s a pass.

Lukosius would be ideal if we had an established key forward (who can get on the park) that he could play as the second option. As the main guy I think it’s a pass.
GC has an established key forward in King, and Lukosius has still been no good there.

Yeah and we have enough picks in the 40's as it is to get what we need. Another isn't going to do much, maybe get up to 29 from the Bombers.
We should be targeting Brisbane and Carlton for their firsts for the points. Brisbane is ****ed if we bid on Ashcroft.

We then should start building a chest for next year as well with potentially clubs needing to pay more for F/S and academy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back