Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a very unreliable source with a terrible track record that we are thinking of taking Matt Arnot with our first pick. Apparently we like his mature body and kicking style. See how it pans out.
I wonder how that unit is going at ammo level. Was a farking beast

Heard from a very unreliable source with a terrible track record that we are thinking of taking Matt Arnot with our first pick. Apparently we like his mature body and kicking style. See how it pans out.
Gotta risk it for the biscuit

If we don't get GC's 2 first picks for Rioli i'm forcing Rioli to stay. We pay some of his salary or we give them some throwaway picks or even their first selection and next year's first.
It’ll get done relax max , Dimma has got the keys to the joint , what Dimma wants Dimma gets

He'd get a game ahead of Prestia next year but he's too similar to Taranto and Hopper. the only way it'd work was if we offload Hopper IMO.
They'd play Prestia over him for his premiership experience. Would straight swap him for Hopper although reckon we are giving up the better player there.

I just can't see it happening. If the link is just that we liked him in a weak covid affected draft pool then I can't see it happening. Hopefully picks the Pies lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? This makes no sense

Please sign him Collingwood.

WTF is going on at our club?

Trying to sign Graham even though eagles have offered him a 4 year deal, giving 3 year contracts to spud Ryan, dont want to let Rioli, Baker or Bolton leave.

What are we going to offer Essendon for Hobbs FFS? wouldnt surprise me if its pick 1. Dumb campaigners.

They'd play Prestia over him for his premiership experience. Would straight swap him for Hopper although reckon we are giving up the better player there.

I just can't see it happening. If the link is just that we liked him in a weak covid affected draft pool then I can't see it happening. Hopefully picks the Pies lol
I'd take Hobbs over Hopper but only because he's young and not super injury prone. Can't see why the dons would even consider it though.

Prestia should be depth next year regardless.

Please sign him Collingwood.

WTF is going on at our club?

Trying to sign Graham even though eagles have offered him a 4 year deal, giving 3 year contracts to spud Ryan, dont want to let Rioli, Baker or Bolton leave.

What are we going to offer Essendon for Hobbs FFS? wouldnt surprise me if its pick 1. Dumb campaigners.

Extraordinary our decisioning. I’m not confident we do what’s required now.

This club is doing my ****ing head in

Still raging

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back