Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 3 years when rioli retires at 31-32 we will be crying about why we didnt take 2 x first rounders for him

our players are cooked early due to high pressure dynasty gameplan and louie being the icing on the cake
I don’t think our players are cooked early due to a game plan.. they are retiring early because they have accomplished what they needed to in their careers. A lot of veterans play on to hopefully get that success.

I will agree that how high performance team has let us down recently though.

I can see Rioli playing until he is 33-34. Loves to play the game and takes care of his body outside of footy. Hopefully with us until then and with his 4th Richmond premiership!!

Yeah he is kidding himself there, although the Crows will probably pay it.

Not really with the salary cap changes.

In 2018 the salary cap was approx $12.55m and a $1m salary represented approx 8.8% of the cap. In 2025 the salary cap will be $17.7m with a $1m contract only representing just over 5.5% of the salary cap. It would equate to a $700k a year contract in 2018.

It’s still high but I’d imagine he’s already on similar coin relative to the cap at GC.

Imagine replacing Baker with a gun KPF like Ludowyke. The melts would be insane 😂😂😂
Season 5 What GIF by Sony Pictures Television

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would actually be the best result for both us and WC/Freo. They get him for free next year and we get pick two for him 😍

It’s a good idea especially if he wants to go to West Coast. Helps us for another year while we develop our list and then we get a chance at band 1 compo. If we don’t get it, it won’t be too different to what WC will offer now - in my head I’m thinking at best late first or two 2nds with us probably sending back a third. West Coast probably don’t want to be trading away picks at this stage.

lukosoius apparently wants 1 million a year
he will end up a crow crows give suns next years first round pick
David King has his number. Most true statement is that he is Jack Watts with a little lipstick. Shithouse player who shouldn't be getting dropped in a team crying out for tall forwards or defenders when he has 100 games experience.

What about Bailey Smith?

24 at seasons end. Fast, outside mid exactly what we need as long as he comes back right from the ACL. Hugo’s best mate!

Good looking so will help keep the members into that sort of thing after losing Dusty (different type of look but who cares).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back