• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7,12 & 20

for pick 1 I still wouldn't do it. Would have to be at least pick 3.

Suns need to shift all those picks one way or another due the the risk of Lombard being bid on early. Pick 1 will not slide. Those picks will and could end up being 8, 15, 25 or worse. It would be a decent enough offer but should not tempt Richmond. We need to make them sell everything they possibly can for pick 1, Rioli and Lombard. Those 3 picks plus what they get for Lukosius and next year's rd 1 and even then they will need to get another club involved to get a top 5 pick into the mix for us. We would need to come out of it with an incredible array of picks or gagf, as Groupie_ would say. :)

We should be targeting Brisbane and Carlton for their firsts for the points. Brisbane is ****ed if we bid on Ashcroft.

We then should start building a chest for next year as well with potentially clubs needing to pay more for F/S and academy players.
Carlton dont need to trade out of their first, bids for the comporaele boys are going to be well after the first round. Brisbane, only real candidate

Never heard of her, but what you can bank on, is tigs2010 telling us all about it for the next 12 months like it was his own idea FFS
100 Percent Agree GIF by HBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clarify, Grockadoc and my mail is Baker is leaving, Tigs is saying he's very confident he's staying and so is Cameron Hicks. So it's a real interesting one this decision. For the record, we are all hoping Tigs is correct.
There’s been a lot of baker in marketing this year which makes me feel like he’s staying. Blokes even in ads now!

With North chasing guys like Viney, Wines, Ward, Parker, Broad would this hypothetical be able to land us pick 2?

Taranto and Pick 8 (Pies first from the bolton to freo trade) for pick 2?

With North chasing guys like Viney, Wines, Ward, Parker, Broad would this hypothetical be able to land us pick 2?

Taranto and Pick 8 (Pies first from the bolton to freo trade) for pick 2?
I don't think we would want to get rid of Taranto and for that price we are giving him away. Pretty much all teams would pay a pick 6 - 12 in a straight swap for him.

What about Bailey Smith?

24 at seasons end. Fast, outside mid exactly what we need as long as he comes back right from the ACL. Hugo’s best mate!

Good looking so will help keep the members into that sort of thing after losing Dusty (different type of look but who cares).
I wouldn’t be against it. Scenery change might be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back