Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably time to get on board with a winning team then. Sounds like it might be all a little hard for you. I hear the Cats never bottom out and Wells is a guru.
Yep, well said. Glass half empties not satisfied even after winning 3 premiership flags. I don’t get it, we’ve built a list before and never ever had the draft capital we will get for this upcoming really strong draft.
I’m really optimistic we can rebound a lot faster than some of the pessimists in here think.

Pick 5,20 for Rioli, pick 30 and paying three quarters of his salary.
Pick 9,10 for Bolton
Pick 17 for Baker
Pick 22 for Graham
Pick 14 from Brisbane for points.

That is an absolute amazing draft hand in one of the deepest drafts we’ve seen for a long time. 9X picks inside 22. This is a draft with a genuine top 30 that are all very highly rated prospects.
Getting the pick of 9/30 is just wild. You are in a position to pretty much completely remodel your whole list based on one draft hand and comepletly fast track a rebuild.

Pick 9,10 for Bolton
Pick 17 for Baker
Pick 22 for Graham

That is an absolute amazing draft hand in one of the deepest drafts we’ve seen for a long time. 9X picks inside 22. This is a draft with a genuine top 30 that are all very highly rated prospects.
Getting the pick of 9/30 is just wild. You are in a position to pretty much completely remodel your whole list based on one draft hand and comepletly fast track a rebuild.
Gobble gobble gobble. Orgasmic. Plus two bottom feeder finishes. FEED ME. FEEEEED ME PICKS.

Pick 9,10 for Bolton
Pick 17 for Baker
Pick 22 for Graham

Just take 5 for Rioli and tell them to lick our bum and they pay his salary IF we know cap trading is coming in. We will clean up if it does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Bolton - top 8 + pick 16 (or the equivalent)
Rioli - top 5 + top 14 (probably the most overs in AFL trade history, but that is how much I think Rioli means to the club).

Bolton one I would be open to negotiate a lower trade, I would be digging my heels in with the Rioli one.

West Coast trade Barrass for Hawthorn's first and second picks. Then they trade pick 3 and 23 to Freo for 9, 10, 17. Then give us 10 or Hawks' first for Baker. Let's say 14.

Freo give us 3 and 23 for Shai. Maybe we give them 33 back.

Dimma gives us 5 and 20 for Daniel.

We trade our late picks for Brisbane's first, say 15.

1, 3, 5, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22 (JGTI), 24. See if there's anyone we really want at 20, otherwise trade it, 21, 22, 24 for first rounders next year.

Simples.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back