• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze that’s interesting
Must admit I don’t know much at all about him apart from what pops up on here hence the kicking criticism

One thing is the possibility that he simply hasn’t been able to adapt to the speed of the game at higher levels or he’s just simply biting off more than he can chew and trying to impress to entrench himself in the best 22

He’s still very young so wouldn’t be completely against picking him up but it would need to be for a bargain
If ess where ok with a 20s pic we should be all over it , my guess is they’d want teens only

They have multiple clones of Tsatas in their senior side. Hobbs is probably the one they would fight harder to keep as a replacement for Shields.
Tsatas with his pace should appeal to us , would add genuine contrast to our sluggish midfield that when exposed to good sides we get torched , like a garden variety wooden spooner does

Pick 5 is definitely what we will be asking for but for GCS it'll be absolutely non negotiable I think as they'll want Lombard in as well as a gun young kid before that bid comes in and pick 5 remaining with GCS is the only way they make that happen.

If we do concede, I think it'll be a future 1st and 12 this year which you assume pans out as a pick around 8-12 in 2025 and pick 12 this year. I can't see GCS moving above any team in the 8 next year and also think Pies and Blues will be in the 8 next year so would have it about pick 10 2025.

Paying a large portion of his salary could see the deal get sweeter but I'll be amazed if pick 5 is seriously entertained.

Becomes our decision as to whether we accept that or hold Daniel
Suns need picks for academy players next year. Doubt they will give up a future first..
Unless Lukosius goes to crows for Adelaide future 1st.and we get that pick

Don't kill me, but I just don't think that a 28yr old HB flanker is going to get you that value. I see Richmond striking whilst the iron is hot, regardless of whether he's contracted. Having said that, GC have handed over ridiculous picks not in their favour before, so anything is possible.
He gets 23 touches a game,a extraordinary amount from half back and carrys the ball great distances, if your about to contend ,5 seasons from a champion half back whom also could play forward.

To move a fringe player like Kosi needed a 3 year contract. Hobbs, Tsatsas, Phillips should be preseason draft pick at best.
I don’t want them, however, none of them will be delisted. So preseason draft is not an option.

The assessment of Elijah Tsatas on Rookie Me in his draft year was that kicking was one of his strengths. So he has the skill, the problem I think is that he has been in the Essendon system. Could the Richmond system restore him?

The mechanics of his action are horrible and I grew up watching another code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suns need picks for academy players next year. Doubt they will give up a future first..
Unless Lukosius goes to crows for Adelaide future 1st.and we get that pick
Lukosius goes to Adelaide with a pick around 10. Rioli to GC with chump change and RFC get pick 4 or 5. This is a chance.

Harsh but tigs2010 makes good points occasionally

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carracella would know

I take great joy in the bombers misery. So I tend to enjoy it when their high picks struggle.

The general chatter in their thread is they are working on his kicking action, so when I watched him I noticed he looks very awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon we'll trade in a couple of middle aged, cheapish role players from other clubs to help fill the void while the kids develop.
I wondered about this or do we still have enough experience at the club on each line?

I reckon we'll trade in a couple of middle aged, cheapish role players from other clubs to help fill the void while the kids develop.
Worth it just for the melts imo

<23s hopefully
Not super fussed by age but more the amount of games

We are seriously going to be lacking players in that 100-150 game bracket

Our forward line especially could do with an injection of some experience just for some extra on field leadership especially if Lynch can’t get back on the green stuff

Not super fussed by age but more the amount of games

We are seriously going to be lacking players in that 100-150 game bracket

Our forward line especially could do with an injection of some experience just for some extra on field leadership especially if Lynch can’t get back on the green stuff
Lynch is a watch I reckon , would not surprise in the least if we were thrown a bone like low 20s provided we stumped up cash ,,,I’d take that

damn Shai looked shattered in Pickett's farewell speech. Not shocked he wants to go back west
We are essentially losing our entire mature indigenous core if we also lose Bolton and Rioli

Hopefully we see Mansell and M Rioli really try and become leaders as far as that aspect goes especially if we recruit any indigenous players though the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back