Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are essentially losing our entire mature indigenous core if we also lose Bolton and Rioli

Hopefully we see Mansell and M Rioli really try and become leaders as far as that aspect goes especially if we recruit any indigenous players though the draft
Nearly every indigenous kid is NGA somewhere now lol

Lynch is a watch I reckon , would not surprise in the least if we were thrown a bone like low 20s provided we stumped up cash ,,,I’d take that
I dunno
Honestly I think we need him
Even if it’s just to help develop our next wave of key position forwards

We do have options like Kozi and Balta but none of our young key forwards know HOW to play like a key forward if that makes sense
Need to see them want to own that forward line, demand space, suck defenders to them and have our smalls properly set up around them as well

All year our forward line has seemed rudderless and a big part of that is not having a big dog keeping everyone in line so to speak

We are essentially losing our entire mature indigenous core if we also lose Bolton and Rioli

Hopefully we see Mansell and M Rioli really try and become leaders as far as that aspect goes especially if we recruit any indigenous players though the draft

Yeah its all good getting in draft picks, but you can't put a value on culture

Yeah its all good getting in draft picks, but you can't put a value on culture
Absolutely, a few years ago when we were at our peak we had more indigenous players than any other team in the comp and something that seemingly added an extra ingredient to our playing list that’s very difficult to put into words and provided some of the best memories from our dominant period and seeing how strong that connection was

It wasn’t something that just happened either it took the best part of a decade to build and it’s sad that we are in danger of losing it

The biggest positive about Rioli and Bolton wanting out is that it proves that players on long term deals can move.
That gives me hope we will ship Ryan off to some sucker.

We lose Ryan, and who is our backup ruck?
Or even better, say Nank goes down and misses a large chunk as he usually does, then who rucks?
Colina will be delisted, and Oliver hayes Brown doesn't look like playing senior football for a very long time.

I haven't given up on Ryan yet, as ruckman take ages to develop. I wouldn't be against recruiting another cheap older ruck as a backup again for a very late pick/or rookie draft maybe. Similiar to recruiting Naismith.

Lynch is a watch I reckon , would not surprise in the least if we were thrown a bone like low 20s provided we stumped up cash ,,,I’d take that
I’d have thought he’d be much more value to us as a mentor to our young forwards & a good club man from what we hear coming out of the club?

I’d have thought he’d be much more value to us as a mentor to our young forwards & a good club man from what we hear coming out of the club?
That’s right his leadership and to teach our young forwards, is a reason why you keep him.

I wondered about this or do we still have enough experience at the club on each line?
I think we still have enough experience, and leaders on our list. Maybe you look at experience/ FA in a year or two.

The obvious play is to use all our picks in the draft (having traded later picks) and take 6-8 kids. The draft is deep and most likely we’ll never be in a position to do this again.

I suppose you have to weigh up salary dumps if it’s a deal too good to refuse ,
and specific role players, eg Naismith last year (which was a failure).
but given we won’t be competing for finals, it’s all about youth

I’d rather limp him to 100 games before we sell him off. Imagine in the future top 10 draft pick is a Pickett and then there is a Lynch. Missing bye 10 games you’d be kicking yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s right his leadership and to teach our young forwards, is a reason why you keep him.
Absolutely, you could argue that he’d be in the top 3 of forwards skill/performance wise in the AFL , our young ones would love to have him as a mentor & would just maximise their time with him & I think as part of his legacy he would work hard to impart his skills/knowledge…

Port have made a pitch to Jack Lukoscious, might not be the Crows that get him afterall.
I’ve got no idea but would they have the trade capital? Or do they want to be seen as active? Maybe driving his value up?

I’ve got no idea but would they have the trade capital? Or do they want to be seen as active? Maybe driving his value up?
Dan Huoston is coming home where Port want one low pick or two first rounders in the teens.
The Tigs should go after Dan where after all the trading outs will have a plethora of first rounders at their disposal.

After

Dan Huoston is coming home where Port want one low pick or two first rounders in the teens.
The Tigs should go after Dan where after all the trading outs will have a plethora of first rounders at their disposal.

After

Not sure he would fit our list profile & stage of rebuild?

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back