Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s an interesting move, did Rioli tell ‘em no? Are they after both? Which half back flanker, gets pushed out of the 22, that might need a new home?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think they want both, readymade half back flankers.

Suns know they have enough young talent, they want experienced players. I reckon there is a strong chance now that we are getting pick 6 from the suns hopefully a bit more.

True but it doesn't matter right now. We're not playing a well rounded team next year, we need guys that can play at AFL level. And considering those 2 guys injury history, even if you just played him when 1 of them were missing, that would still give you like 15 games for the season.

Kids will get midfield time. There will still be a crazy amount of opportunity available. We played kids all year this season with
  • Mansell played 20 games after only 32 in his career so far to take him to 52 games played.
  • Campbell: 20 (0 -> 20)
  • Miller: 20 (25 -> 45)
  • Brown: 18 (1 -> 19)
  • Ralpsmith: 17 (32 -> 49)
  • Dow: 17 (17 -> 34).
  • Sonsie: 17 (10 -> 27)
  • Banks: 14 (6 -> 20)
  • Lefau: 10 (0 -> 10)
  • McAuliffe: 9 (0 -> 9)
  • Young: 9 (19 -> 28)
  • Ryan: 8 (15 -> 23)
  • Trezsie: 7 (1 -> 8)
  • Green: 6 (0 -> 6)
  • And another 6 playing 5 or less games

Were now probably losing Rioli (22 games for the season), Bolton (21), Baker (17), Martin (13), Graham (13), Picket (12), Grimes (5) and Naismith (3) that have to be filled. We can get Brodie and still get games into all these guys AND a lot of games into the draftees.

This is excellent, thanks for putting together. I was thinking today that if we were to manage say 5 picks in the top 20 through going really aggressive with this draft, we would definitely be in a position to give each of the draftees around 10-15 games each for next year and the year after. If we really rate a few guys we think could be in the top 3, I'd love to see us be bold and trade out of next years draft and into this one. If we could get North or West Coast's first rounder this year, I'd be comfortable enough giving up our future first unless there is a Harley Reid type we think will be available. There is some benefit to getting more talent in for next year through this draft because realistically we absolutely can offer them games in the 1s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pies will be lucky to get a pick with a 4 at the start of it
in the #30's still a stretch
Disagree.
Noble is contracted.
Will definitely get the Pies more than a pick in the 40s.

Has Rioli asked yet ?

soon GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back