• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green and Gray locked in for another year

Was some speculation about west coast being interested in Green I believe

Interesting that we have no news about Blight yet
Hopefully trying to leverage a 2 year deal instead of one or something like that

One year only , gee I would have gone long term, happy tho. They got a future

There is just one thing people are forgetting.

We are about to lose 3 of our best players, and a ton of on field leadership which the cubs and new draftees will miss badly.
I would have happily let Shai go for good picks, but to lose Dan and Baker as well is not good.

All this talk of embracing the floggings for the next few years is laughable. This board, and Tiger fans in general do not embrace floggings.

RIP BigFooty Richmond board. It will implode in 2025 circa round 15.
Rubbish again onfield? Win win for bigfooty....
Sack Yze, sack Dunne sack Toce threads will be going off

Here is a scenario that I think could work for Bolton for all clubs. We still pay 25% of his contract and Brisbane can match a bid at Pick 4

Richmond:
Out: Bolton (75% of contract) + 29
IN: 9 + 10 + Erasmus

Fremantle
OUT: 9 + 10 + 27 + Erasmus
IN: Bolton (75% contract) + 14

Brisbane
Out: 14
IN: 29 + 27

There is just one thing people are forgetting.

We are about to lose 3 of our best players, and a ton of on field leadership which the cubs and new draftees will miss badly.
I would have happily let Shai go for good picks, but to lose Dan and Baker as well is not good.

All this talk of embracing the floggings for the next few years is laughable. This board, and Tiger fans in general do not embrace floggings.

RIP BigFooty Richmond board. It will implode in 2025 circa round 15.

I know there is a lot of simmering resentment against Dimma but it's time to let it go FFS.

He did us a huge favour in hindsight and I reckon he knew it. He could see the writing on the wall, he had wrung every last drop out of the list and he said as much when he left. He was up front and honest about it so the narratives that he was deceitful or disloyal are just bs.

It was time for him to get out of the way, go seek new challenges and let us get on with coming to the same conclusion that we are all at now.

Rebuild with massive draft hands before Tassie come in.

And BTW frankly his private life is nobody's ****ing business any more than yours is. The bloke gave his all and left us with a massive dynasty including 3 flags after decades of shit. That's his legacy and sour grapes by some small minded supporters won't tarnish his legacy in my mind or those of the football fraternity.

Let it go. Get over it. Move forward.

I know there is a lot of simmering resentment against Dimma but it's time to let it go FFS.

He did us a huge favour in hindsight and I reckon he knew it. He could see the writing on the wall, he had wrung every last drop out of the list and he said as much when he left. He was up front and honest about it so the narratives that he was deceitful or disloyal are just bs.

It was time for him to get out of the way, go seek new challenges and let us get on with coming to the same conclusion that we are all at now.

And BTW frankly his private life is nobody's ****ing business any more than yours is. The bloke gave his all and left us with a massive dynasty including 3 flags after decades of shit. That's his legacy and sour grapes by some small minded supporters won't tarnish his legacy in my mind or those of the football fraternity.

Needs to overpay for Rioli or he can get ****ed :D

With Rioli and Bolton gone and Pickett retiring am a bit worried for some of the younger indigenous boys especially MRJ. We probably need an older indigenous player to help support them, not sure who fits the bill or willing to come to a cellar dweller team

Needs to overpay for Rioli or he can get ****ed :D
Richmond always playing 4D chess

Putting our agents at the Gold Coast and West Coast with Clarke and Mini to ensure we make out like bandits this trade period

This has Balme and Gales fingerprints all over it and been years in the planning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully trying to leverage a 2 year deal instead of one or something like that

So many nuffies mid year saying Steely was a spud and need to be delisted . All he needed was a chance to show his wares. The Lightning Kid will be a star. If he's half as good as Bakes we will have another little bargain on our hands.

more good news for the club!
happy that Green still wants in
and Gray can focus on building a healthy 2025 that see's him play seniors.

I rate Bauer highly

A pure 3 rd tall that has excellent football nous…takes a speccy…slots clutch goals…is versatile to play around the ground

Will blossom in 2025
Taken more marks I'm his 3 game than Sampson's entire career.

Hold the **** on your entitled to your opinion's but don't act all high and mighty like yours is the only one and the only right one at that.

When the **** was he up front and honest? he said he was burnt out and a few months later said yes to a coaching gig at GC.

He's full of shit, has lost the respect of many and can go **** himself. if you want to respect and glorify a man like that go ahead but don't shit on those that choose to not follow a loser.

his Lagacy will always be jumping ship and being the master of BS, the players will always be my hero's

I'm upset baker/Shai and Rioli leaving but i can respect their decisions, not as much Rioli's. Hopefully we are fairly compensated with pick.

DH can get ****ed, I don't like him and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back