Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you compared shai numbers last year when RFC won 10 games , he is far and above a superior player on all key metrics
💯 not even in the same topic. His a match winner to the cherry on the cake they need.

All 3 players who nominated to be traded have assurances from the clubs they will do the deal footy doesn't work like that talks way advanced or they wouldn't come out. Now it's just working out the compensation probably already discussed.

Pickett wants to get to Freo if he gets traded. Not good. Hopefully Dees can convince him to stick around.

Makes it tougher for sure. However, it also probably means Freo's 1st rounder next year comes into play.

Melbourne also seems to be more adamant on keeping their contracted players than we do.

Hold the **** on your entitled to your opinion's but don't act all high and mighty like yours is the only one and the only right one at that.

When the **** was he up front and honest? he said he was burnt out and a few months later said yes to a coaching gig at GC.

He's full of shit, has lost the respect of many and can go **** himself. if you want to respect and glorify a man like that go ahead but don't shit on those that choose to not follow a loser.

his Lagacy will always be jumping ship and being the master of BS, the players will always be my hero's

I'm upset baker/Shai and Rioli leaving but i can respect their decisions, not as much Rioli's. Hopefully we are fairly compensated with pick.

DH can get ****ed, I don't like him and never will.
I did like Dimma , but I don’t anymore , he left RFC and has single Handedly tried to burn the flipping joint down in the process , we will ultimately prevail, make no mistake , he’s come and gone and any thoughts he’ll turn GC into the next Manchester United is simply laughable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will be using 9, 10, 17, 27 F1 and perhaps a fringe player to get both of them.
TBH if I was the Freo list manager I'd be doing that.

Both Bolton and Pickett are weapons when played on ball, but they can't keep their level of impact up for sustained periods as well as being impactful up forward. Having the 2 of them rotating mid/fwd would be a huge headache for all teams battling them.

With Bolton and Pickett in the line up that future r1 not worth shit

Not sure how it's any different to what everyone has been saying Freo's picks are right now. The only thing with Pickett also seeking a trade to Freo does is it makes their chances of getting Warner non-existent.

Based on this year’s draft crop, assuming we end up with 6-7 picks in the top-30, I expect us to draft 2 x KPF’s this draft. One will be a tall mobile type, the other a 198cm+ capable of playing ruck.

Then the other 4-5 picks will be midfielders and a goal-kicking fwd/mid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Any names?

Jack Whitlock and Thomas Sims are the only guys playing forward who are genuine KPF height (6'6''). Jobe Shanahan is more your Jack Riewoldt type. I like him because he has some decent size already.

I wouldn't take Whitlock or Sims in the draft. Let another club de-risk them first. If Shanahan is still on the board at the start of the second round then he could be worth a look.

Or Bolton’s problem, the chances have risen that he stays
Yeah Bolton isn't staying. Anybody that still has the line of thinking need to start coming to terms with the reality of the situation.

I can sort of understand us blowing it up a little and granting these requests for first round picks due to the nature of our list profile but it isn’t the same story for Melbourne

They simply can’t fold and trade Pickett and Petracca without the coach losing his job and the board spilling. They’ll hold those guys to their contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back