Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only makes sense if a club thinks Lynch is worth what they’d still need to pay him after us covering what we want to cover and with his injury history I doubt that

I’d suggest there’s very little chance we’d be wanting to cover a million dollars worth of salary cap for someone else. That’s a massive chunk
That money gets paid regardless if he plays for us or another team

The incentive for Lynch would be another shot at a flag and the new club may have the option to even extend him for a year to even lower what they pay and a shot at a flag for a collingwood 1 last time could just be worth it

Hopefully we get stringer, give him a big pre-season and turn him into a midfield bull
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

read the salt in the replies 🤣🤣🤣

There is no way we are getting 10 or 12 for Baker ffs 😂😂😂😂

Imagine we were bringing in a 173cm utility while 3rd last lmfao BF would absolutely break never to be seen again

If we have 7 first rounders including Brisbane's I would look to trade those picks 20/21/22 to pies, dogs, power for future first as they dont have any first rounders. Or even swans.
It would set up our 2025 draft nicely.
So far we have what 6 spare spots? Surprised if that doesn’t double.
Open to trading 21 or 22 into next year but 8-10 selections this year is fine by me. Hope we have at least one in the 40’s too

7 is too many in 1 year IMO.
I'd hope we will push 1/2 into next year somehow.
We could even do that draft night.
This years draft is the one where its extremely deep and the quality between 10-30 is extremely close
Next year is very light on after #5 from whats being reported and the draft watchers are all saying Richmond has done well to go so deep in this year.

There are 2 extremely good players that are looking like going 1 & 2 next year in Archie Ludowyke & Dyson Sharp
With the group of kids we get this year and the 2 boys in 2025 we would just about have 10 top end kids in 2 years

Very very exciting

There is no way we are getting 10 or 12 for Baker ffs 😂😂😂😂

Imagine we were bringing in a 173cm utility while 3rd last lmfao BF would absolutely break never to be seen again

FFS, this campaigner,

secret smell GIF

Pies for me, reckon they are cooked.
I feel the cats will be the team looking to trade into this year and we may get their 1st rounder next year for #21 or maybe even #22

They only have 16, 36, 54, 72 and the 16,36 will most likely be used for Smith

I feel the cats will be the team looking to trade into this year and we may get their 1st rounder next year for #21 or maybe even #22

Yeah but I never trust those pricks to slide like the rest of us do :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be an awesome hand at the draft table which us supporters have advocated these first round pics to come to Richmond to get these deals done.

Fox Footy just put this up in the last hour.

View attachment 2096441

Might be an unpopular post with so many unstable posters here but we aren't getting that. :tearsofjoy:

Pick 1 - our own
Pick 6 - Rioli
Pick 9 - Bolton
Pick 17 - Bolton
Pick 21 - our own
Pick 23 - Baker
Pick 29 - our own
Pick 39 - our own

Pick 40 - for Graham
Pick 41 - our own

F2 - Baker (West Coast)
F2 - Rioli (Gold Coast)

If the Cats want our pick then they have a gun in mind. We should ask them who they are after first and then tell them nah we are keeping it and select their player

Might be an unpopular post with so many unstable posters here but we aren't getting that. :tearsofjoy:

Pick 1 - our own
Pick 6 - Rioli
Pick 9 - Bolton
Pick 17 - Bolton
Pick 21 - our own
Pick 23 - Baker
Pick 29 - our own
Pick 39 - our own

Pick 40 - for Graham
Pick 41 - our own

F2 - Baker (West Coast)
F2 - Rioli (Gold Coast)
Suggest you head over to the West C and Freo boards where your woefully inadequate trade suggestions are more welcome

Pick 1 - our own
Pick 6 - Rioli
Pick 9 - Bolton
Pick 17 - Bolton
Pick 21 - our own
Pick 23 - Baker
Pick 29 - our own
Pick 39 - our own

Pick 40 - for Graham
Pick 41 - our own

F2 - Baker (West Coast)
F2 - Rioli (Gold Coast)
Rioli probably 13 & 20

secret smell GIF

Not sure how reliable

I think if Walls and Co were smart, they'd go all in on Bolton and Baker because who knows what happens in the future.

Right, just sign here please:

A pick around 25 in this draft is likely to be better than a pick 15-20 next year based on reports. There is almost certainly going to be a decent young KPF available at the start of the second round or some really good sliders.
It all comes back to our draft intel, can they adequately compare players from different drafts to make such decisions.
It's tricky either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back