Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rioli probably 13 & 20

secret smell GIF
Anymore of this shite and you're blocked!

If it’s part of a trade, would you prefer Freo’s pick 17 (prob 20 after bids) in this year’s draft or their future first (ofc could be earlier, but say 12-14, prob 16-18 after more bids) in next year’s?
Future first. Can always be used as part of a trade. Plus freo are the WA version of St Kilda.

I like Daniel (best player in the worst team, current personal awards = 22 under 22 and a rising star nom) very much but think picks that approximate No.1 plus a former No.2 who had 61 scoring shots in a dud team last year is a tad ambitious
We'll have cap space to burn and the Suns would be anxiously looking to clear space so throw it out there and see if they blink

What kids look good next year?
Sharp, Ludowyke, Greeves, Onley, Duursma, Duff-Tytler, Oudshoorn-Bennier, Rodriguez, Swadling, Kelly, Emmett, Dalton, Hibbins-Hargraves, Burton, Curtin.

As far as I'm aware none are Academy/NGA/FS.

Sharp, Ludowyke, Greeves, Onley, Duursma, Duff-Tytler, Oudshoorn-Bennier, Rodriguez, Swadling, Kelly, Emmett, Dalton, Hibbins-Hargraves, Burton, Curtin.

Campaigner uses random.org to generate fake names

All eyes on D.Sharp aye mate ;) he’d be a great addition to the midfield with FOS, Taranto, Lalor, Reid/smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's painful trying to have a decent discussion in here about oppo players. They're always shit apparently.
Some of you are incredibly tiresome.

If we don't draft them they're crap.
If we draft them, they're still crap.
If we are about to draft them, they'll probably be crap.
If they come from another club, they're especially crap
If they come from another club and are in the top 20 players in the league, yep you guessed it, still crap.
Geez you talk crap.

No more x2 Dads allowed. After Collier-Dawkins and Coleman-Jones they are banned.

If my favourite player from Freo, Michael Frederick, ends up falling out of favour because of the Bolton and Pickett signings we should be wining and dining him to come to the Tigers.
Can play.
Freddy's the biggest winner if we get Picket and Bolton. Suddenly he'll be matched up on by the oppositions third best small defender and probably their third quickest small defender too.

That money gets paid regardless if he plays for us or another team

The incentive for Lynch would be another shot at a flag and the new club may have the option to even extend him for a year to even lower what they pay and a shot at a flag for a collingwood 1 last time could just be worth it
Sure but we get better value from that money with him on the field then the pick than anyone would be willing to part with for him

Freddy's the biggest winner if we get Picket and Bolton. Suddenly he'll be matched up on by the oppositions third best small defender and probably their third quickest small defender too.
That forward line is terrifying. Chuck in Treacy, Amiss and the fun really begins.

That forward line is terrifying. Chuck in Treacy, Amiss and the fun really begins.
I honestly think Freo and Richmond will negotiate a trade that benefits both teams and the draft capital will be more than Freo supporters expect but the percentage of salary Richmond pay will be more a than Richmond supporters think perhaps as much as 50%.

This would be an awesome hand at the draft table which us supporters have advocated these first round pics to come to Richmond to get these deals done.

Fox Footy just put this up in the last hour.

View attachment 2096441
Pfft. Didn't even include us trading our chips to Brisbane for their first.

Geez you talk crap.
I know, all this optimism doesn't belong here. I should just conform to the norm of the Richmond board and hate everyone and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back