List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots not shopping these guys around. Let them rot in the bottom 4 and then they have no value in 3-4 years. Why would you not cash in? There are enough plodders to protect the youngsters.

It's easy to answer, the club thinks our list is better than what we all actually know it is.

My post above about Rioli not going isn't me defending the decision or the club it's just highlighting what I already knew, our club doesn't want to lose any players, Dusty included.

The only ones we are losing will be those retiring or those younger guys who just haven't come on as quickly as we would have liked.

It's easy to answer, the club thinks our list is better than what we all actually know it is.

My post above about Rioli not going isn't me defensing the decision or the club it's just highlighting what I already knew, our club doesn't want to lose any players, Dusty included.

The only ones we are losing will be those retiring or those younger guys who just haven't come on as quickly as we would have liked.
Grim

My post above about Rioli not going isn't me defending the decision or the club it's just highlighting what I already knew, our club doesn't want to lose any players, Dusty included.

Horrific.

wow, our list is not a shocker, but it needs a boost from the draft at least initially. If people cannot see this they are dreaming.

We need new top notch talent coming in and when we are challenging for our next premiership, and hopefully Taranto is helping us, most likely Taranto will not be our best player

The suns are definitely after Rioli listening to a suns recruiter on gettable

Gold Coast is also expected to be in the market for Martin's premiership teammate Daniel Rioli, who could also look to explore his options despite a long-term contract at Punt Road that runs through until 2027.

However, armed with three first-round picks – the club's own, the Western Bulldogs' pick and an end-of-first-round selection tied to North Melbourne – the Suns do have the means to potentially lure the running defender north.

"It's probably similar, to be honest. He [Rioli] is a contracted player. We'd be crazy not to want to improve our list and that's what we're always trying to do," Burns said. – Riley Beveridge

On mid week tackle according to my partner, Tim Taranto is calling a meeting of all players tomorrow and talking anyone thinking of leaving, out of it asking them to stay. He apparently believes they need to all stick together as he sees something special in the group.

Apparently there will be an article in tomorrow’s paper about it.
Your partner tells you alot huh

Gold Coast is also expected to be in the market for Martin's premiership teammate Daniel Rioli, who could also look to explore his options despite a long-term contract at Punt Road that runs through until 2027.

However, armed with three first-round picks – the club's own, the Western Bulldogs' pick and an end-of-first-round selection tied to North Melbourne – the Suns do have the means to potentially lure the running defender north.

"It's probably similar, to be honest. He [Rioli] is a contracted player. We'd be crazy not to want to improve our list and that's what we're always trying to do," Burns said. – Riley Beveridge
we could really bend them over with rioli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On mid week tackle according to my partner, Tim Taranto is calling a meeting of all players tomorrow and talking anyone thinking of leaving, out of it asking them to stay. He apparently believes they need to all stick together as he sees something special in the group.

Taranto got brought over for a crack at a premiership so is pushing for that. Maybe he can go to a new team for 2 first rounders?

Taranto got brought over for a crack at a premiership so is pushing for that. Maybe he can go to a new team for 2 first rounders?

Well if Taranto wants to be in a challenger in 2025 we could trade him if he wants. There would be plenty of clubs eyeing off premiership aspirations in 2025 given how competitive it is this year.

Looking at the ladder currently, Swans to Hawthorn, there would be 13 clubs realistically thinking they could shoot up and potentially get the chocolates in 2025, some are at the pointy end, some are younger and surging

I would not hold it against Dan and or Dusty if they chose to leave now
nah dustys stays or retires

him being a 2 club player is not worth what we'll get for him

nah dustys stays or retires

him being a 2 club player is not worth what we'll get for him

Dusty can do what he likes, he has earn't it and the ball is in his court, he can stick around at RFC to, I will not hold that against him either, I like the idea of Dusty wandering around the place

Dusty knows whatever happens we are trying to win our next premiership realistically as quickly as possible for as long as possible with many attempts, so whatever he does, regardless we will and have to bring more talent in to help us get where we want to go

Well if Taranto wants to be in a challenger in 2025 we could trade him if he wants. There would be plenty of clubs eyeing off premiership aspirations in 2025 given how competitive it is this year.

Looking at the ladder currently, Swans to Hawthorn, there would be 13 clubs realistically thinking they could shoot up and potentially get the chocolates in 2025, some are at the pointy end, some are younger and surging
Would trade Taranto to Carlton for two of their umpires.

Good on Taranto. That's leadership.
Yep now hopefully 1 doesn't listen and we get a sweet pick.

secret smell GIF

Drug test him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back