Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not making too much of last nights cats win . I think its more about Port choking and letting the cats play how they like
Cats wont win and gravity will hit and at the perfect time when Tassie come

They will be down for a long time
If we say this enough, maybe one day it will come true. Pisses me off those pricks.

Do you also think they have found some hidden secret Morro

Needs to be an investigation how they seem to keep nailing 2nd / 3rd round & rookie picks.
I dunno man, they have to be cheating otherwise surely everyone would do it haha

the geelong local league is quiet strong, they get decent crowds to local games.. also alot of ex geelong players are involved in these teams, so when decent youngsters are coming thru they get hidden and kept on the down low from every other club. thats how they roll around here in geelong

the geelong local league is quiet strong, they get decent crowds to local games.. also alot of ex geelong players are involved in these teams, so when decent youngsters are coming thru they get hidden and kept on the down low from every other club. thats how they roll around here in geelong

Hmmm interesting how many of those picks 18 to 41 are players from around Geelong .... bloody corruption.

Need a whistle blower.

rfc should employ a geelol scout that will just go and watch them

Hmmm interesting how many of those picks 18 to 41 are players from around Geelong .... bloody corruption.

Need a whistle blower.
its just smart suppose. footy is big around here its like old school melbourne before 3qrter of local clubs vanished. not unusual to see a couple thousand in the crowd to watch corio when they doing well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mannagh after last years VFL final should have been on every clubs radar and I’m unsure how Duncan has flown under the radar but in any event if we had looked at either of these two we would have discarded them on the basis of being undersized, too short and too old. Just shows that being able to play the game is far more important than any of these considerations and posters on big footy need to reconsider what attributes are more important

I dunno man, they have to be cheating otherwise surely everyone would do it haha
They do

Buy farms cheap and raise cattle / sheep / ducks / goats the fetch 3 times the value of any other farmers stock
thats even before the land 'deals ' they get near the torquay beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back