List Mgmt. Trade Hypotheticals (opposition posters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant reply back to all of you at once, but thanks for the feed back. That barrett sounds alright, and if your only asking for a 3rd rounder id love to try.

Would love to package a deal to get barrett and Tomlinson, it would much needed depth.
You wouldn't want Tomlinson mate.

I'd rate Stewart as a better prospect than Tomlinson, and that's saying something.

Tomlinson is a spud.

I'd rate Stewart as a better prospect than Tomlinson, and that's saying something.

Tomlinson is a spud.

I wouldn't say he's a spud he just hasn't found his niche. I think he feels he's a forward but evidence is he is more effective as a defender.

He has a set of specs to die for so in that sense he's not reaching his potential but he's a big guy and they can take time.

If I was him I'd engineer a move to Melbourne. They are a good young team and I think he would thrive if given a definitive role down back. He would like the wide spaces of the G and I think D Tyson is his best mate.

I wouldn't say he's a spud he just hasn't found his niche. I think he feels he's a forward but evidence is he is more effective as a mobile defender.

He has a set of specs to die for so in that sense he's not reaching his potential but he's a big guy and they can take time.

If I was him I'd engineer a move to Melbourne. They are a good young team and I think he would thrive if given a definitive role down back. He would like the wide spaces of the G and I think D Tyson is his best mate.
We've got a good trading history with the Dees.

I don't want to ruin that by sending Tomlinson there.

We've got a good trading history with the Dees.

I don't want to ruin that by sending Tomlinson there.

Lol well we can't protect buyers, Hawkers saw something in O'Rourke when even he didn't!!

Would have to be massive coin to get him to Adelaide. At this stage he's not worthy of that and I doubt he want to live there....it's pretty shit.

Tomlinson is a spud.
I recognise this style of posting, will put a name to it soon enough, but that's a shit post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather not let him go in the first place. I like having him at my club.

But low second rounder minimum, high first round with steak knives.
I just can't see that he has it in him.

He us never oven me a reason he will make it.

Two years ago you saw things in Scully that made you realise he was going to come good.

Tomlinson has never, ever, done that for me.

I'd rather not let him go in the first place. I like having him at my club.

But low second rounder minimum, high first round with steak knives.

Honest answer.

I want Tomlinson to go somewhere so he can prove that Im wrong when I think he's a spud.

I dont care if it's Melbourne, Brisbane, Collingwood or Hawthorn. I think Adam Tomlinson thinks he can play first-grade, and I think he deserves that chance.

Honest answer.

I want Tomlinson to go somewhere so he can prove that Im wrong when I think he's a spud.

I dont care if it's Melbourne, Brisbane, Collingwood or Hawthorn. I think Adam Tomlinson thinks he can play first-grade, and I think he deserves that chance.
Agree with you there.

My opinion took a down turn over the last year and a bit.

Would love for him to get a 2nd chance at another club and prove me wrong

Lol well we can't protect buyers, Hawkers saw something in O'Rourke when even he didn't!!

Would have to be massive coin to get him to Adelaide. At this stage he's not worthy of that and I doubt he want to live there....it's pretty shit.

Yeah I doubt he or any GWS player would want to leave the likes of Blacktown and their mates at Punchbowl...

images-41.jpg

Yeah I doubt he or any GWS player would want to leave the likes of Blacktown and their mates at Punchbowl...

View attachment 275230
ff3f1211846d1ab081176b7daa43218d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade Hypotheticals (opposition posters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back