Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it may need a little more though unlike some trades suggestions Carlisle is absolute quality and is a key position who has benefitted and grown from two years of development. I think he would be an upgrade on grant and at least on par with jones in terms of long term potential and would make your best 18 comfortably.
Caddy then mckenzie then prestia for mine.
I do think the bulldogs would at least contemplate this deal with a steak knife like our round 2 for their round three thrown in.

Yeah, we wouldn't just give our compo pick for Carlisle. We would expect more.
The compo pick will be a top 10 pick for the next few years.

I think it may need a little more though unlike some trades suggestions Carlisle is absolute quality and is a key position who has benefitted and grown from two years of development. I think he would be an upgrade on grant and at least on par with jones in terms of long term potential and would make your best 18 comfortably.
Caddy then mckenzie then prestia for mine.
I do think the bulldogs would at least contemplate this deal with a steak knife like our round 2 for their round three thrown in.

I dont disagree. I think he is a better prospect than Grant, but I rate Jones higher.
I'd be ecstatic if we somehow got Carlisle, but for our compo pick we would expect a bit more.

Carlisle has shown more in 1 year than Grant has in 4

No one denied that. Grant has been very underwhelming.

I rate Jones more than Carlisle though. He will be a beast of a CHF.

Just for the nonlawyers - mediation isnt binding

Gumbleton and Hooker (one of, I'm presuming) and pick 19 have been offered: Hutchy

We get rid of Hooker we will take Fev IMO.

Hurley would have to go down back to cover Hooker leaving us short up front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back