Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched Reid’s interview on Getables and was very impressed with his calmness and maturity, unsure if we will have a place for him but he is a tiger supporter and a little strange that we are yet to touch base with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How freaky would it be if Richmond went totally left field and accumulated all these draft picks as per rumours
and took 8/9 kids in this years draft under pick 40

The commentators at the draft will be blowing their loads
We have never seen this type of rebuild before , Richmond has totally demolished the draft and something needs to be done
How can a dynasty team be allowed to do this. Purple will choke and have a hear attack
Sheehan will be saying 8 out of the 9 kids will be all Australian

Not to mention Karen Kornes
Richmond are cheating the system
Yeah Richmond have done these rebuilds before, and they’re shit builds

Hobbs wow

Now that is a bullet missed , We talk about Graham being slow this guy looks like Tom Mitchell
I wonder who would win a sprint between Graham and Mitchell. If there was a footy I'd back Mitchell with Graham getting a "pressure act" but if it's just a straight line race...maybe AFL can arrange for me GF day.

I wonder who would win a sprint between Graham and Mitchell. If there was a footy I'd back Mitchell with Graham getting a "pressure act" but if it's just a straight line race...maybe AFL can arrange for me GF day.
Yeah great suggestion, I am sure the AFL would be happy to help you out.

FFS, a few likes and laugh emojis and you think your the man all of a sudden.

Yeah never said they were both good....just remember all the talk before the draft "OMG have to get Hobbs big bodied inside mid just what we need and he supports the Tiges!" :$
I'm sure once he gets delisted he will be straight on Big Footy and be over the moon that he has a link to Fyfey

I'm sure once he gets delisted he will be straight on Big Footy and be over the moon that he has a link to Fyfey
I've inadvertent given him his career highlight.....though I'd say if he does get delisted he'll get more of a big head from coming on here and reading all posts wanting to pick him up as a DFA "OMG big bodied mid supports the Tiges didn't get a fair crack at it at the Druggies!" :$

I've inadvertent given him his career highlight.....though I'd say if he does get delisted he'll get more of a big head from coming on here and reading all posts wanting to pick him up as a DFA "OMG big bodied mid supports the Tiges didn't get a fair crack at it at the Druggies!" :$
If he spends a year or 2 at Esperance 3rds Matty Clarke might grab him

Back