Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draper currently

Although don't get to interview and find out if he's a mummy's boy
I don't follow this the way you do but that Draper video sold me. He looks like an animal.

So you'd take them in order of 1. Draper, 2. Smillie, 3. Smith?
I've got FOS still ahead of Smith, because I thought he'd come home strong, but he's running out of time to stay there.

I don't follow this the way you do but that Draper video sold me. He looks like an animal.
He's a lot stronger and explosive than I thought coming into the year. Missed pre season I believe, it's very impressive.

This draft does look good.
Trade- short, baker and Graham.
I’d only trade rioli if it nets us something big.
Definitely not trading shai.
This could set us up.
What if Baker wants to stay and sign on for another 3? And Graham is Free Agent so trading won’t happen, although we will get a compo pick I guess

I've got FOS still ahead of Smith, because I thought he'd come home strong, but he's running out of time to stay there.

He's a lot stronger and explosive than I thought coming into the year. Missed pre season I believe, it's very impressive.
I've got 1. Smith, 2. Draper, but tbh if Draper was Victorian he'd probably be 1 atm it's that close.

Smillie is third mainly because he didn't really stand out during the champs, which has me worried his CTL form is just a case of him beating up smaller bodies.

FOS is fourth for me. Too risky atm given we've hardly seen him play this year. Still think he has the potential to be the best though.

Out: Pick #1, D Rioli and F3 (GC badly need points next year)

Ins: 7, 10, 20, 27 & F1

GC get in ahead of Lombard bid.

We then swap 35, 39, 41 and 53 (1,583) for Lion’s pick 16 (1,067)

We enter draft with: 7, 10, 16, 20, 21, 27, 57, 62, 68

Plus we’ve banked a F1.

If we keep Rioli and #1 and do the point swap, we enter draft with : 1, 16, 21, 53, 57, 62 and 68, with no extra F1.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
For pick 1 we can't drop no further than 4.
Hoping Crows finish with 4.
How desperate would they be to get Draper?
1 for 4 & F1

What if Baker wants to stay and sign on for another 3? And Graham is Free Agent so trading won’t happen, although we will get a compo pick I guess
I’d still trade baker. Think we’ve seen his best and I think we can do better in this draft providing we get compensated well.
Yes I just meant get rid of Graham.

I’d still trade baker. Think we’ve seen his best and I think we can do better in this draft providing we get compensated well.
Yes I just meant get rid of Graham.
Don’t think we’d trade Baker if he came back to the club and said he wanted to commit long term. It’s not how we operate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care how we do it but in 2 years time I want Jagga shovelling it out to Draper/FOS and McAuliffe in the guts on the reg. Even if we have to be seen to overpay somewhat, we need to be aggressive in trade/draft period this year.

As long as it doesn't stop them passing to Armstrong

secret smell GIF
I'd travel too the moon and back too see that.

They reckon next years top kids are better than this years.
Having 2 in the top 5 would be tempting
I don't think Adelaide finish bottom 5 next year. They just need to sort their midfield mix out. Was a train wreck with all the plodders to start the season. Draper fixes a lot of it

I don't think Adelaide finish bottom 5 next year. They just need to sort their midfield mix out. Was a train wreck with all the plodders to start the season. Draper fixes a lot of it
What if they take Louie as part of the trade

In all seriousness.
They'll be 9th/10th if all goes well.

Pies are very interested
Balta can hold a monster forward, sets the whole defence up as others then get 2nd best 3rd best etc so would be a shame for him to go. I think of all the other defenders stepped up in who they took they could get found out. It would be MIller, Young Gibcus as the 3 talls, with blight as well? That's a bit underwhelming. Would Collingwood like Young?!

I don't know much about this draft but Jagga's ceiling seems like a dime a dozen, top 20 midfielder who racks up the pill without being a game breaker.

Others like FOS and Lalor might be more in the match winner mould without the bulk ball winning ability.

I would be happy with both types of players. Will be interesting to see which way the club goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back