Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draper has to be number one on our board now.
Who had him at 1 weeks ago

secret smell GIF

My boy Davis had 16 touches in his WAFL debut
I like him too, not sure where he’s likely to go, but could be a good get with a pick in the 30s.
Great tank , great size and when the good judges compare him to a young Fyfe he’s obviously got some ability.
You’d reckon if he shows ability in the midfield at WAFL level, he could go even higher.
Who doesn’t want a 192 mid with a huge tank

I like him too, not sure where he’s likely to go, but could be a good get with a pick in the 30s.
Great tank , great size and when the good judges compare him to a young Fyfe he’s obviously got some ability.
You’d reckon if he shows ability in the midfield at WAFL level, he could go even higher.
Who doesn’t want a 192 mid with a huge tank
He has all the Fyfe attributes including the awful looking kick style. He could go early 2nd I reckon

I haven’t seen him that high in draft predictors yet, but had that big game last week and sounds as though made a good debut against the big boys so who knows!!
Think he might be one that goes earlier than the mocks. Exact type that recruiters are looking for. Said it ages ago on draft board I think he could be second WA guy called when all the talk was Urquhart.

The other one I reckon flying under the radar on BF is Jack Ough. 194cm wing with December birthday. Nearly 20 touches a game.

Langford 23 disposals 11 kicks 12 handballs 5 marks 7 tackles 3 I50 1 R50 1.1
Hynes 24 disposals 13 kicks 11 handballs 2 marks 2 tackles 5 I50 2 R50 1 goal

In Dandenongs 81 point thumping of Eastern today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he play mid?
Didn't watch. Was on 7 half way through 3rd so I'd say at that point he was probably half forward.

Had 0 clearances and 7 score involvements so I'd say probably played forward role

Last edited:
We could this year without giving up the above.
But it would involve richoatthedisco 's favourite croweater.
Had to think. Atrosuis? He's a second-rounder.

I hope Blair is smart enough to realise what an opportunity we have here.

The next two drafts are bloody gold.

Baker, Rioli, Graham, Short can net us a bounty of picks to capitalise.

All players can be replaced (Rioli hurts but it’s based on getting way overs).
You can't force blokes out though, Bob.

Think he might be one that goes earlier than the mocks. Exact type that recruiters are looking for. Said it ages ago on draft board I think he could be second WA guy called when all the talk was Urquhart.

The other one I reckon flying under the radar on BF is Jack Ough. 194cm wing with December birthday. Nearly 20 touches a game.
Jack Ough loves getting touches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back