Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Beau Dowler played for BHH Reserves and kicked 4 goals he could be on the right track. If we put up our second round pick and Beau Dowler to you we only want 1 player that is..... Matthew Warnock.
and then didn't get a touch when Kennedy went on him in the second half.

Is that Ayden Kennedy who we got at pick 40ish with the pick acquired from the Gibson trade? I have heard promising things about this young player.
yep thats him.

Im a crows supporter, and i think that we are in desperate need for a small foward of the eddie betts mold. Also we would prolly need a new half back considering that Bock is as good as going to the banan benders.

Who do you guys think the Crows should go after?

I think one of Campbell or Thomas could be up for trade at the right price (most likely Campbell the way he's travelling).

Maybe we could entertain Adelaide in a trade for one of these guys for Shaun McKernan? Might have to do some pick swapping etc depends on the small forward we are trading.

But with Bock now confirmed as a future Suns player, Adelaide may look to hang onto McKernan?

Hawthorn traded picks 25 + 41 for Gibson + 69, pick 21 was always yours.

No it's not, we used the picks we were given in the draft on those players like you did with Bastinac. It would be like us saying we only got Franklin because you traded for Nathan Thompson, which ended up netting us pick 7 (Lewis), so we took Franklin at 5 expecting Lewis to still be there. LOL - Thompson for Franklin. :rolleyes:

No one is saying we directly traded Gibson for Bastinac. What is being said is that by having the extra pick at 25 it allowed us to pick up Bastinac at 21. If we didn't have that pick we would have taken Black at 21. We were always aiming to draft a KPP with one of the picks in the 20's and when Bastinac was still available at 21 (wouldn't have got past 22) we jumped on him knowing that we could still get a decent KPP at 25, which happened to be Black anyway. But without that pick 25 we were going to use pick 21 on a KPP, with Black the prefered option.

As said many a time this has been backed up by some very credible sources within the club, not just BF rumours.

Hawthorn got their defender and we got a good promising mid in Bastinac. Everyone should be happy, not sure why one set of posters needs to think they walked away the winner?

I think one of Campbell or Thomas could be up for trade at the right price (most likely Campbell the way he's travelling).

Maybe we could entertain Adelaide in a trade for one of these guys for Shaun McKernan? Might have to do some pick swapping etc depends on the small forward we are trading.

But with Bock now confirmed as a future Suns player, Adelaide may look to hang onto McKernan?
Not sure how willing Brad Scott will be to trade this year.

The Gibson, Smith walkouts might have left him fairly conservative in terms of losing players.

The McKernan deal for Thomas or if necessary Campbell would be good.

Players I'd be happy trading:

Hale
Thomas
Campbell
Lower
Ross
Rawlings
Pratt
Harding
J Smith
Obst
Meredith
Benjamin
Garlett
Jones
O'Keefe

That is the clubs excess/baggage/cloggers IMO

Players to trade if the deal was good enough:

Warren
Edwards
McMahon
McIntosh
Urquhart

I'm really hoping carlton use their excess ruck stocks to advantage. i think its been pretty evident that jacobs is going to be the one offered up for trade. There are a few clubs looking for a quality ruckman who can step straight in to their side, and jacobs can certainly do that. Would love to see a bidding war and hopefully get a first round pick for him, though the only real chance of a first rounder would be the gold coast offering shaun hampson (contracted) a massive deal, and offering up a top 10 to us...

I reckon there will be considerable interest around Carlton's excess ruck stocks. Warnock, Hampson, Kreuzer and Jacobs - I reckon one will go for better oppurtunities elsewhere.

Our Warnock for their Warnock? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how willing Brad Scott will be to trade this year.

The Gibson, Smith walkouts might have left him fairly conservative in terms of losing players.

The McKernan deal for Thomas or if necessary Campbell would be good.

Players I'd be happy trading:

Hale
Thomas
Campbell
Lower
Ross
Rawlings
Pratt
Harding
J Smith
Obst
Meredith
Benjamin
Garlett
Jones
O'Keefe

That is the clubs excess/baggage/cloggers IMO

Players to trade if the deal was good enough:

Warren
Edwards
McMahon
McIntosh
Urquhart

What would Garlett cost?

I haven't seen many Norths games this year but the couple I have Garlett looked pretty good.

What would Garlett cost?

I haven't seen many Norths games this year but the couple I have Garlett looked pretty good.

His current trade value is not much, but I don't think the club would trade him unless the offer was overs or he wanted to go.

In my opinion the jury is still out on Garlett, but he is worth persisting with.

Did we win the games you watched? The only reason I ask is that I think Cruize may have a tendency to be a bit of a downhill skier (just a gut feeling, because it's too early to judge on his limited career). But the upside is that he is young and has potential.

What would Garlett cost?

He has been a bargain pick up for North and is more valuable to the club as he is the type of player that the club has in short supply. Cruize is very close to being in Norths best 22.

West Coast would have to part with a 2nd round pick for Garlett, and I don't think it would happen.

He has been a bargain pick up for North and is more valuable to the club as he is the type of player that the club has in short supply. Cruize is very close to being in Norths best 22.

West Coast would have to part with a 2nd round pick for Garlett, and I don't think it would happen.

I could see a swap for an Ash Smith if he went back home.

Pick 28????

Pick 44;) and McKinely.:thumbsu:

I could see a swap for an Ash Smith if he went back home.

Pick 28????

Pick 44;) and McKinely.:thumbsu:

Pick 44 and McKinley for Garlett? No thanks. I don't think North have any need for McKinley.

Ash Smith would get some interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back