Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows trade Chris Knights+1st round pick for Ryan Griffen.
Maybe add Shaun Mckernan to the trade.
Is Griffen uncontracted at the end of this season?
and what do you think of this trade?

Rod Jamieson, I think was talking yesterday like this was a done deal.
Griffen for Knights and a pick

The question was simply posed what do we want for him, and a key issue currently is Kosi's output as FF and the lack of forward options coming through currently of the key sort. I simply cannot see us getting rid of Armo unless the deal is too good to be true or he walks.

Fev or Sherman for Armitage?

If a Melbourne based recruiters information is correct Matt Campbell is heading to the Lions for there 3rd Rounder. Have no idea how true this is however I am guessing BS because why would a Melbourne based recruiter know that this deal is done and what pick the Lions are trading for Campbell ect. P.S. it wasn't a Kangas recruiter in which case it would most likely be true. Anyway I still thought it was interesting and worth posting!

Michael Pettigrew to Fremantle for Bryon Schammer. Fremantle looking for defenders with Hayden and Grover nearing the end of their careers.

Michael Pettigrew to Fremantle for Bryon Schammer. Fremantle looking for defenders with Hayden and Grover nearing the end of their careers.

Would possibly be the most "meh" trade in AFL history.:D

Schammer is only getting a game because of Barlow's injury pure and simple.

I reckon even Schammer's mum and Pettigrew's mum would struggle to care about that potential trade.

Adelaide go silent in trade weeks. can't see them being very active.
*Griffin won't leave the kennel
*Varcoe is muched loved at the cattery...last year teams should have targeted him. too late for him now with ablett leaving.
* Tapscott...mmm, I think the demons will hold out on as many young kids as possible until they see how their first squad develops. Tapscott is in his 1st year and won't go anywhere. If he can't get game time next year you would get him coming out of contract for a bag of potatoes

:confused: what an odd thing to say. He went at pick 18 in last years draft and is on a 3 yr contract. He is already built like a tank so it's just unfortunate of his injury this year. Kid will be a bloody good player :thumbsu:

Adelaide go silent in trade weeks. can't see them being very active.
*Griffin won't leave the kennel
*Varcoe is muched loved at the cattery...last year teams should have targeted him. too late for him now with ablett leaving.
* Tapscott...mmm, I think the demons will hold out on as many young kids as possible until they see how their first squad develops. Tapscott is in his 1st year and won't go anywhere. If he can't get game time next year you would get him coming out of contract for a bag of potatoes

Adelaide have already declared that they are going to be very active during trade week this year.
Abletts future is still clouded.
If the right offer came along Melbourne could be tempted. Hypothetically Daniel Talia for Luke Tapscott in a straight swap (only if Talia is home sick).
Ryan Griffin could return home to be with his family after the passing of his father even though he loves the Doggies.
Travis Varcoe could return home for family reasons as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I think he might end up at Hawthorn with the Doggies getting Beau Dowler in return.

Can't see that happening. Minson will be kept next year as back-up for Hudson and Roughead as Cordy won't be quite ready yet. With Jones and Grant coming through as key forwards(plus Cordy and Roughead also being able to play there) why would we want Dowler?

We need a small forward not a tall one.

Nah maybe in the draft Minson might come to us it will be him or Robbie Campbell to Hawthorn! Cause Dowler's going to Melbourne!

I know that Dowler is a tall forward but what are we supposedly giving up for him? He has been very injury prone and hasn't cracked it for a game this season. Further to that he has played 16 games since being taken at #6 in 2005 ND.

I wouldn't be prepared to offer to much for him to be honest. It's unfortunate but it appears injuries may have killed what looked to be a promising junior talent.

Nah maybe in the draft Minson might come to us it will be him or Robbie Campbell to Hawthorn! Cause Dowler's going to Melbourne!

There is no way Minson would be delisted!

He is currently our third ruck due to the improvement in Roughead, and after next season, I would guess Hudson will probably drop away, so it'll be Roughead and Minson in the ruck.

We'd be mad to give him up!

Besides, he was pretty useful against the Cats on the weekend when many others weren't...

I know that Dowler is a tall forward but what are we supposedly giving up for him? He has been very injury prone and hasn't cracked it for a game this season. Further to that he has played 16 games since being taken at #6 in 2005 ND.

I wouldn't be prepared to offer to much for him to be honest. It's unfortunate but it appears injuries may have killed what looked to be a promising junior talent.

Well Beau Dowler played for BHH Reserves and kicked 4 goals he could be on the right track. If we put up our second round pick and Beau Dowler to you we only want 1 player that is..... Matthew Warnock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back